RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
when is your holiday for school Resir014?...i will give a RD Racing break at that time..:evil::evil:..

Well, the holiday is every weekends (Saturday & Sunday), so I got 5 days of school every week... Almost no time of online when i got home... :(

And I'm still looking for someone to team up with, will someone please?? Ok, sign me up as independent till I got a team.

No races during 7amGMT - 4PM GMT please :)

It seems everyone has some busy times, then i will try to start all of 10 races at different times, so that will be fair....But where are the racers???...Only one team???.....So few joiners...:(....it seems sign up phase will take a long time..:(

Brett and Resir, Checkered Flag Racers is your final decision?..And don't forget to tell me your team's colors..:good:...And Paulo, just for you i hereby opening a practice session..let's make a sprint race practice just to see how is it..SPRINT RACE PRACTICE IS STARTED!!!..Now come and say finish with double post!..

Resir wins the practice, Niklas and Richard follows him..It seems Sprint race will be more fun and challanging...:)..And Resir i'm making ur team with the colors you said, but don't forget that u can change the team name's and color's before season starts..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back