RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEAN-FRANCOIS - SEASON 17 CHAMPION
Alonso-F1-Formula-One_zpsa2f2a380.jpg

Jean-Francois Godin; RDFR Season 17 Champion!

Results
  1. Jean-Francois Godin
  2. James Chant
  3. Thomas Hackel
  4. Hiroshi Awazu
  5. Garry Pullen
  6. Ben Herbert
  7. Linus Brostrom
  8. Omer Said
  9. Alexander Macdonald
  10. Peter Duivelaar
  11. Fred Owen
  12. Aidan Keranen

Jean-Francois Godin became the champion of Season 17 of the RaceDepartment Forum Racing Series as he overcame his main title rival, James Chant by the thinnest of margins. James was on the Ferrari's tail throughout the race but could never get passed the mighty machine and driver combination. Early leader, Thomas Hackel fell back due to a poorly timed Safety Car meanwhile Hiroshi Awazu used the SC to his advantage to bag 4th. Garry Pullen finished 5th, meaning the top 5 in the race was the top 5 in the championship standings - in order.

Further back, Ben Herbert continued his run of 6th and 8th places as he edges Alexander Macdonald to 8th in the driver standings. The two Saubers were 7th and 8th with Linus beating his teammate, Omer Said, who is taking a 1 season absence from RDFR to administrate the league. Macdonald finished 9th, in both the race and the final standings but happily for him, we was able to beat Peter Duivelaar, Fred Owen and Aidan Keranen. The latter two separated by 1 point in the final standings after finishing 11th and 12th in Brazil.

Driver Standings
  • Jean-Francois Godin wins the title by 24 points.
  • Ben Herbert beats Alexander Macdonald by 1 point.
  • Aidan Keranen beats Fred Owen by 1 point.
Capture_zpsd7c01e9d.jpg

Team Standings
  • No change in position since the previous round.
  • Only 23 points separate 2nd to 4th.
  • The top 4 teams all got a pole position at one stage.
Capture2_zps29d8f423.jpg

Thanks everyone who was involved in RDFR S17. I wish you all the best of luck for next season and I would be surprised if Omer Said can do a better job than me at running this series :p :D

Most awesome season and a perfect moderatorship! It is hard to repeat this season in any terms. Thanks all, congrats Francois and thanks Bradley! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back