RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops... gone for 2 days and i have alot of catching up to do :)
thanks to who ever it was that helped me out abit :D now get us some more rookies :D

EDIT: aaaaand done! now i will start with the final touches of the schedule and it will be up soon!!! :D
do u guys wanna start with the test race and race 1 before christams or wait for 2012??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIK TVEIT
WebberCake.jpg

Party at the Red Bull garage today!
Erik Tveit has his birthday and the team presented him with a special cake in the shape of Spa Francorchamps. Team Principal Christian Horner says this is just some pre-season fun they have along with all the testing currently going on.
-We expect some wins from our new drivers this season and a top finish in the Constructors Championship is a must, says Horner.

We got a moment to ask Erik Tveit about the upcoming season aswell.
-I am hoping to get some wins this season, but it will be a real challange.

Erik, who finished 6th last season for Ferrari without a single win, except in the first test race, has his main target set on beating his teammate James Chant, who finished 3rd last season for Mercedes.
-I hope to finish in the top 5 this year, hopefully ahead of James. And I hope that together we can get the team to finish in the top 3 of the Constructors Championship.

The 15th season will have an official test at the Spanish circuit of Jerez next week, but the real action begins in Melbourne, Australia in the begining of 2012!
Linus Broström​
RaceDepartment Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back