RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Forum racing SENATE will not let this treason go unpunished, as I speak, a large armada of Imperial stock cars and Racing Truck Destroyers are headed to break HONK RACING's Blockade of the FRC HQ at Naboo............Young Fool, you DONT KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE..............

Dirty lies Ondrej :p

Really? I have read something else recently!

F1 Diary news
People are talking beyond mysterious Pit Babe or Andrea Bogdan's crash about dinner, where have met very good known Thomas Hackel (who is, by the way, under investigation) and FIA leader Omer Said. Some anonymous witness told us about some pack from the side of Omer Said to Thomas, but nobody knows more information about that. But one is sure - something is going on over there.

I am really sorry I had to do this :D:D

emp.jpgLord Vader Said, I will be coming to take care of HONK Racing.............PERSONALY.....:cool:

I will bring ORDER to the Galaxy.......... I will create the IMPERIAL Galactic Forum Racing Empire........The Forum Racing Council is Dead...............LONG LIVE THE IMPERIAL GALACTIC FORUM RACING EMPIRE.........

Oh, errr, Sorry, Lord Vader, you can Arrise now, opps........And remember......

Everything that has transpired...has done so according to my design.....

loooooooool folks! Haha i agree Rhys, never seen such fun in forum racing:eek::eek::eek:

Now the race is finished!!!!

Lap by Lap Report:

Start:
Pole sitter Thomas makes a move on Mike Bell and blocks him at the first turn. Bogdan and Ondrej contacts with Mike Bell one by one... After the start Thomas leads, Ondrej second and Brian is 3rd..

Lap 3: Daniel Higgins overtakes Brian, Brian's pitradio: 'This is ridicilous!'

Lap 5: Thomas opens the gap. Alessandro Gamberini crashes at first turn and he is out.

Lap 9:
New rookie of Red Bull Giorgos sets the fastest lap and overtakes Ondrej, taking the 5th place. Ondrej loses positions.

Lap 14:
Bogdan overtakes Ondrej and takes 6th. Ondrej's pit radio: 'Car is not feeling good'

Lap 18:
Peter Duivelaar sets the fastest lap.

Lap 21: Hackel, Higgins and Giorgos enters to pit. Brian is the new race leader.

Lap 23: At last turn, Brian stops suddenly. And there is a nearly all nude woman, goes to Brian, they are talking and.. Oh Brian signs some autographs. Spectators are 'Yuuuuuhhhing'. Eddie Jordan is insane at the pit wall, tries to communicate with Brian. Brian enters his car and goes to pit. He loses many positions. Stewards are investigating the issue.

Lap 31:
Giorgos tries to overtake Higgins on second. For 3rd, Bogdan and Peter is fighting roughly.

Lap 34: Giorgos takes the second place from Higgins. Bogdan manages to open a 1 second gap with Peter.

Lap 38:
Rhys Gardiner sets the fastest lap. Team Radio from Stoddart 'Ok ok good one buddy, we are closing the gap with Peter Duivelaar! Come on!'

Lap 40: Mike Bell is concerned with somekind of a mechanical problem and says on the pit radio 'Paul, when will you give me a proper car!?!?!'

Lap 50:
Hackel, Davakos, Higgins, Bogdan, Duivelaar and Gardiner is in 6 seconds. A great battle is going on.

Lap 52: Unbelievable! Gutteridge smashes his car to the barriers but he is able to continue, goes to pit. Now he is 4 laps behind the leader.

Lap 55: Higgins puts more pressure on Davakos, Thomas tries to open a gap but he is unable to do this. Gardiner runs wide and lost many seconds. Clancy comes closer to Gardiner.

Lap 56: Gardiner and Duivelaar enters into a harsh fight, both runs wide and using this chance Clancy overtakes both of them.

Lap 57: Last turn, Hackel, Davakos and Higgins enter side by side. Amazing battle! And Thomas accelarates faster! HE Wins! Higgins takes over Davakos and he is 2nd! Amazing finish! So close! Bogdan comes and takes the 4th!

At this incidentful race, many reprimands are given by the stewards:

Reprimand to Honk Racing, for using distractive babes on Brian Clancy. But Thomas Hackel insists that those babes are sent by someone else. FIA is investigating the case.

Reprimand to Brian Clancy
for stopping on track and going out of the car. Also a 100.000 Dollars fine.

Reprimand to Mike Bell, he did'nt say 'finish' but for the first time we accept his first reply as his finish. But next time, a reply without a 'finish' will not be counted as a finish reply.

1. THOMAS HACKEL ------- HONK RACING -------- 57 Laps
  2. DANIEL HIGGINS -------- JORDAN ------------ + 0.245s
  3. GIORGOS DAVAKOS ----- RED BULL ----------- +0.563s
  4. ANDREI BOGDAN -------- FERRARI ------------ +3.124s
  5. BRIAN CLANCY --------- JORDAN ------------ +5.623s
  6. PETER DUIVELAAR ------ SAUBER ------------ +6.213s
  7. RHYS GARDINER -------- MINARDI ------------ +7.124s
  8. ONDREJ KAPAL --------- FERRARI ------------- + 1 Lap
  9. MATT GUTTERIDGE ----- HONK RACING -------- +4 Laps
  10. MIKE BELL ------------- MINARDI ------------- +6 Laps
drivers2.jpg

Andrea (Actually must be Andrei) mistake will be fixed at the next round's standings. Sorry.

teams2.jpg

WHAT! 100.000 Dollar FINE!!! because Honk Racing Cheated and they get NOTHING!!!!!!

ARHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! THE IMPERIAL GALACTIC FORUM RACING EMPIRE will not tollate this...........

THE EMPIRE WILL STRIKE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

BBC SPORT said:
Tragic Schedule Mix-up Infuriate Malaysians
When the F1 show rolled on to the Malaysian GP, no-one could've expected that Omer Saidstone could've got the wrong country all together and hold the race in Bahrain instead! Mr Saidstone was quoted as saying "Oopsy Daisy..." On the track, the Honk Racing car again looked good, with Thomas Hackel winning an exciting encounter by under a second from Daniel Higgins in the Jordan and newcomer Giorgos Davakos in the Red Bull. Hackel said "Where's that n00b Gutteridge? One more result like that and I'll kick his British backside back to cup-of-tea land!"

In other news, Honk Racing is again the centre of controversy, Jordan once again raising the issue of Honk Racing's use of pit girls. Eddie Jordan said "I don't know who she is, but her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard! Oh and its kinda unfair too." Thomas Hackel said "Dunno who's sending them, I just think Eddie Jordan is using an excuse to have pit girls. He told me he has a disease that means he dies if he doesn't have half-naked girls applied to his body at regular intervals."

Finally, the F1 community is in outrage as the teams descend to the lowest of the low, one fan said "if we don't change the rules now, the entire series will become a bunch of mixed up sci-fi cliches!

That's all folks...

BREAKING NEWS

Whos' idea was it to send pitgirls out on the track? frikkin brilliant idea!

The mystery deepens...

This is the kind of 'cheating missquote' that Honk Racing are becoming INFAMOUS for doing

Cheating Honk team caught falsifying FRC team radio intercepts said:
Who's idea was it to send pitgirls out on the track? Frikkin Honk Racing I Bet???

Will you alow this sort of behavour to continue??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back