RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 2 OF JEREZ- Controvesy at Ferrari, Mishap at Honk Racing
Today has been a quiet day on the track, with only Ondrej Kapal taking to the track, and tampering with the setup. After Ferrari's recent infamous dabbles in team orders, Luca DiMontemezelo today told the media "Ondrej may have the number on the car, but team orders are long gone in our team and in F1. Caramidaru shall be treated exactly the same." However, DiMontemezelo's charade was quickly dispelled as a soot-covered and tired looking Bogdan was seen in the paddock giving Kapal, wearing a solid-gold crown and overalls made of money, a piggyback because, Kapal said, "I couldn't be bothered to walk." Meanwhile, speaking to the press for the first time since Higgins departure, Ron Dennis said "Daniel leaving was not wholly satisfactory, He decided to leave for Jordan of his own intellectual accord. I am not relieved however we'll get through it, because we are a collective organisational unit" smiling smugly and leaving the reporters dumbfounded as someone tried to work out what he actually said. Honk Racing on the other hand, failed to get out on track with Matthew Gutteridge today after a message to the factory "Send more tyres" was misheard as "Send more pliers" Gutteridge said "I'm unhappy not to be in the car, and to add insult to injury, they expected me to shift some of the 300 pliers out of the way too!"

Teething troubles for the new team :D

Forum Racing Season 11 Preview

HONK RACING
2005Hac.gif

1) Thomas Hackel
2) Matthew Gutteridge

10th Season champion Thomas Hackel loves the green color. He raced under the green car Jaguar. But this year Red Bull bought the British team. Now what could he do? There is not a green car! With the so much money he collected from the previous seasons, he founded his own team. HONK Racing! Others laughed and found it a puny attempt. But Thomas thinks he will be succesful, even after having tragedic testing day problems. Such as missing parts for Matthew's car.

Both drivers are the most experienced ones on the grid with Rhys Gardiner of Minardi. Two opposite sides, experienced drivers and a rookie team is mixed. What will happen? How will they finance the team in this season? No one knows. One thing is sure. Both Thomas and Matthew will bring many successes to this team.

RED BULL
2005Red.gif

3) Alessandro Gamberini

Alessandro Gamberini, an Italian rookie. His talent was discovered by Red Bull's Christian Horny. Horny told 'I saw him driving NetKar Pro, woah! He was great, flawless and a speed demon. He will be a great helper for our newly constructed team's development.'

Gamberini, seems to be a possible podium fighter. And he is sure of himself, but he needs a team mate for being in the teams championship. Red Bull is considering an experienced driver such as Dave Stephenson, Kris Leeten or Sebastien Levret. Both Kris and Seb are old ForumRacing Champions, while Dave is a capable race winner.

FERRARI
2005Fer.gif

5) Ondrej Kapal
6) Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Ferrari lost their last season drivers Omer Said and Dave Stephenson, only to find two rookies. This shocked the paddock! Ross BrawnSilkaPeek thinks these two rookies are natural talents.

'I love crashing others in Race 07 Public Servers, and i tried to crash these guys, but i could'nt! They were driving without a mistake. And they won the races, after that day i tracked them. Followed their progress last year. And as we lost our old drivers, we recruited them. I trust those rookies. They will show us some Ferrari Double Finishes.'

BrawnSilkaPeek seems to be very optimistic, but he has some points. These guys are heroes in their home countries and they proved to be consistent in Test days.

JORDAN
2005Jord.gif

7) Brian Clancy
8) Daniel Higgins

Eddie Jordan! He is the most colorful team owner on the grid. He had some brilliant succeses with Viljar Parts and Peter Duivelaar last years. But now he lost them. What did he do then? Recruited two rookies just like Ferrari. Brian Clancy, is a reporter and he never drove a f1 car. But why is he here? No one knows this. He told recently 'I have never seen even a gokart, trying these f1 cars will be funny'. Media was drizzled by those comments. It seems his popularity, sponsors (Teamgoodlookin) and his money are the reasons. Jordan takes a gamble and it may implode in his hands. Let's see.

What about Daniel Higgins? Jordan says he saw him at pitstopboss browser game. 'Higgi91, yes in shoutbox of PSB he took my attention with his logical comments and brilliant tactics, he knows what is he doing! Also he knows how to paint, so we don't need to pay for a car designer. So i took him into our team.' He has some experience from some other forumgames but we don't know how will he do in FR, let's see him aswell...

MINARDI
2005Min.gif

22) Rhys Gardiner
23) Mike Bell

This team is a joke, Paul Stoddarty knows nothing about racing. What is he doing here? He is entartaining himself, perhaps he wants to be in Paddock. But even he is a bad manager, he has an awesome driver! RHYS GARDINER. A consistent podium fighter in recent seasons. Always fighting for his team. Some say after he lost fight against Mclaren as a Williams Driver, he prisoned himself in his room and did'nt eat a thing for a month, as a punishment! Well it maybe offtopic but he also writes gorgeously. He will chase the title with this crappy Minardi for sure.

Mike Bell?!?!?! Who is he? He is a rookie too. This year is a year of rookies. And Mike is one of them. He was discovered by Paul Stoddarty in a deserted gokart track. He was there, crying, for he can't racing. Paul's heart was saddened and decided to let this guy drive. So Mike is here now. He loves driving and he has a very experienced teammate, he will learn from Rhys and will be succesful probably, perhaps even some wins or podium finishes.

SO SEASON 11 STARTED! BE READY, SOON The First RACE WILL START! :thumb:

Melbourne GP is starting....

Cars are entering to their grid slots, all is set, red lights....

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO
australiangrandprix_melbourne_2005_1024.jpg

Austrulian GP (Sprint Race)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back