Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Kevin and Edgar blows engines :frown:

Kevin posted "pit" before "start". And Edgar look at this ::rolleyes:
engineblown.png

The Race is finished, results and points are incoming! :smile:

THE RETURN OF JORDAN

firman1-lg.jpg

After two disappointing races for Jordan, espicially for Viljar Parts, they returned with a double finish at China! Peter started at pole position and at won the race. The race was between two Jordans. Jaguars could'nt be able to catch up their ultimate pace. So Viljar scored his first points with a 2nd place. While Peter came 1st and gained a good advantage in driver's championship.

Jaguar, still the leader of the champioship was the fastest after Jordans. Like last year it's getting into a Jordan vs. Jaguar battle. Thomas came 3rd and defended his 1st position at Driver's champ. While Sebastien followed him with a 4th position.

Most of us was expecting Mclaren fight again for the victory. But their lack of pace put them behind this race. Only Matthew scored points with a 5th pos finish while Kevin could'nt finish with a pitstop mistake.

Renault, trying to recover their old performance was fought against Sauber and Mclaren. Niels won against them with a 6th pos finish. Bduddy followed him without his mate David Buxton's support. Edgar Herrero came just after bduddy. He had a problematic race but could finish in the end.

Williams !!!???? They started fantastic to the season, then at the 2nd race, only Rhys scored points. And at China, both of them failed to finish. Frank Williams was speaking very confident after the 1st race success, but now he is in depression.

1. PETER DUIVELAAR --------------------- - 12+1 pole pts
  2. VILJAR PARTS -------------------------- - 11 pts
  3. THOMAS HACKEL ----------------------- - 10 pts
  4. SEBASTIEN LEVRET -------------------- - 9 pts
  5. MATTHEW GUTTERIDGE -------------- - 8 pts
  6. NIELS PEDERSEN ----------------------- 7 pts
  7. BDUDDY --------------------------------
    sauber.jpg
    - 6 pts
  8. EDGAR HERRERO----------------------- - 5 pts
  9. RHYS GARDINER ---------------------- - 2 pts
DRIVER's CHAMPIONSHIP

1. THOMAS HACKEL --------- - 32 pts
  2. MATTHEW GUTTERIDGE - - 28 pts
  3. SEBASTIEN LEVRET ------ - 28 pts
  4. PETER DUIVELAAR ------- -28 pts
  5. BDUDDY ------------------ - 18 pts
  6. RHYS GARDINER --------- - 16 pts
  7. EDGAR HERRERO -------- - 16 pts
  8. BEN TUSTING ------------- - 12 pts
  9. VILJAR PARTS ------------ -11 pts
  10. NIELS PEDERSEN -------- - 11 pts
  11. KEVIN ASCHER ---------- - 9 pts
  12. DAVID BUXTON ---------- - 6 pts
TEAMS

1. JAGUAR ----- 60
  2. JORDAN ----- 39
  3. MCLAREN --- 37
  4. WILLIAMS -- 28
  5. RENAULT ---- 27
  6. SAUBER ----- 24

Something is going wrong!!!

Case 1: Peter & Viljar:
Peter started first, pitted first and finished first! Definetly! (I was live eye-witness.)

Case 2: Edgar:
He first retired, then he edited his first post into "start". That's ok.

I've been at the forum yesterday evening and i saw, there was a lot of time between Edgar's pit and finish.
Your screenshot says, there were only 9 minutes between his posts. This is definetly not correct.
I know, there was very much more time between.

I'm not sure, but i have the impession that the forum time has changed.
A few days ago, i wrote a notice to Bram in which i explained, that the times at the thread-overview does not fit to the times at the posts.
For example: I made a post a while ago and later on, i saw the post time was some hours ago (correct) and the overview-time was only a few minutes ago (incorrect).
So, i think, Edgars posts were correct and you should give him the points.

And we should watch the forum times, or ask other users about their experiences, or maybe any admin knows/canfigureout that something went wrong with the times.

Addition: Here in germany we have summer and wintertime. In spring the clock goes one hour forward and in autumn it goes one hour back. The time change for this year was last weekend at sunday morning. The time changed from 2am to 3am, so the sunday had only 23 hours. Maybe the forum time has changed accordingly 2 days later. I don't know, but this could be a reason for Edgars missing time.

Regards, Honk., the time-traveller

If all the races start at the times they have been for the last two races, I won't have a chance of competing...

Oh, and just to let you guys know, I won't be here until Tuesday next week... going on holiday, I am! :biggrin:

Really sorry guys, Viljar-Peter mistake was a epic fail. All is now fixed :thumbup:. Sorry!

About Edgar, sorry to this aswell but that's forum's bug not mine. Thank you for defending the truth Thomas. I also witness many bugs with the forum lately. When you copy paste something, it all goes messed up.

@ Rhys ; No mate, we will have USA related times aswell, and enjoy your holiday mate :smile:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back