RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!!that was a crushing victory!..Kris beated Garry very hardly at this final race and got the title!!ALL APPLAUD KRIS LEETTEEEENNN!!!!

1st RD FORUM RACING SEASON CHAMPION!!!......
images
AND here is your trophy Kris .. Congrats..:)

After his victory, he did not forget his NAtion, and made it's advertisement to us all:laugh2:.....He is a proud racer of Belgium!!!!....
Of course there is also MAtthew who has taken his first podium finish while his tongue is out of his mouth:D...Last races's bad performanced Richard returns with a podium finish...Then 4th place is Niklas, our most consistent driver:highfive:..and Tim Ling takes his first two points at the last race, everyone was thinking he is not racing here :laugh2: ..Last one point goes to Paulo, surprisingly he had'nt have any failures this race:D......Wait for SEason statistics, and last season standings...i'M writing them now..:)

End of Season

1) Kris Leeten--------60
2) Niklas Vesterinen---40
3) Garry Pullen--------39
4) Ross Balfour--------29
5) Paulo Riberio--------23
6) Richard Hamstead-- 20
7) Brett Bagstad------ 17
8) Dave Stephenson---17
9) Resir014------------11
10)Matthew Parr-------8
11)Tim Ling------------2
12) Honk[RTS]---------1

Most Consistent Driver : ;Niklas Vesterinen(Never ended a race without points)
Most Victor : Kris Leeten - 4 wins
Most Second : Garry Pullen - 3 second place
Most Third : Niklas Vesterinen - 3 third place
Most Unlucky : Paulo Riberio
Rookies of the Season : Resir014, Matthew Parr (They got 11 and 8 points even they joined lately to season)
12 in 18 drivers scored points
Now Please come and comment about this season...:argue:

Congrats Kris, well done. :clap:
Very pleasent season indeed.
Waiting for next one and hope for more luck this time. ROFLMAO
Yes, because this season i had 52 punctures, 2 pit crew strikes (on those 2 races i had to fuel and change tires myself), 29 stop&go penaltys (mistakes from marshals) and the races i missed, someone stoled my race car (thats why i couldn't attend to those events). Double ROFLMAO

Big applause to our championship organizer, Mr. sa'd555. :beer:

Next season i will have 3 new contractations for my team:
First one,
The unique, amazing, fantastic, awesome, super professional, strategist:
Technical Engineer Mutley
CachorroMutley.gif

Second one,
For firing nails against another team tires:
The no-words-needed-to-express
exterminador_futuro.jpg

And finally but not least:
To stay always at the very first corner at first lap, for distract strategy of other teams, the lovely, beautifull, best-sensual-voice-of-the-world (maybe second, Mutley has it):
Liz Hurley:
lizHurleyMM2004_468x627.jpg

So, it is with high expectations that we are waiting for next season.

See you all on track chaps.:beer:

Cheers.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:paulo that was the most amazing and crazy comment so far(actually there is not so much comment here :( )...Your new group is very dangerous also, i think they will cost you even more problems at next season...By the way don't worry i'm tracking down who did steal your car..Some clues point to Kris ..hhmmmm.....:chuck: Chuck must investigate this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back