RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Ross..:laugh2:...and Ryan, you are signed up and can race at 3rd race:highfive:....

SO THE 3rd RACE OF THE SEASON IS STARTED..NOW COME AND SAY FINISH... CAREFUL! , KRIS WILL PASS WHOEVER FINISHES AHEAD OF HIM!..AND THIS RACE'S WINNER WILL BE INFORMED ABOUT THE STARTING TIME OF The 4th RACE....

Congrulations to Bratt for this victory. And sorry for Dave, he was second at the last straight, But Kris used his special ability gained from his last victory, and past Dave!...And Garry the third race is finished for you even you are still not sure if it's started or not:D:D:D

FINISH!! darn missed the start, I was too busy editing the Finland NGP points :p

EDIT: Paolo beat me by 1 second grrr

EDIT2: and gets the last point, nooooo :p

:laugh2::laugh2: Ross Sorry for you and sorry for Paulo too. Because you are both late, Richard took the last point.And Congrulations to Brett, he won the 3rd race and he will be informed about the starting time of 4th race...Wait for it's start, again a clue..it will not start in 2008 ;)

Brett, who do you want to crash for this round (Niklas cough cough :D)

LOL:rotfl:Ross , every race my award for the winner changes, i say these at the "RACE IS STARTED" Posts..his award is that he will be informed about the starting time of 4th Race..By the way here is the standings after 3rd race...

1) Kris Leeten--------22
2) Niklas Vesterinen---17
3) Brett Bagstad------11
4) Garry Pullen---------9
5) Dave Stephenson---6
6) Richard Hamstead---6
7) Ross Balfour--------4
8) Paulo Riberio--------3

Race against legendary drivers such as Kris Leeten,...
ROFLOL! ohw yeah, my moment of glory in 2008 :D
Remark: it doesn't feel logic that the winner knows starting-time of next race: the chance he wins again is quite high (except if Brett has such a hangover after a heavy New year party he can't look at a screen for the next days :))

ROFLOL! ohw yeah, my moment of glory in 2008 :D
Remark: it doesn't feel logic that the winner knows starting-time of next race: the chance he wins again is quite high (except if Brett has such a hangover after a heavy New year party he can't look at a screen for the next days :))

That's we call luck factor. And it affected Brett a bit much more than you. I try to give different awards for everyrace , so it's hard to think something interesting. I humbly accept award suggestions :)...
Hey cool signature, but normally when you say such as... you donmt name all the drivers :p

Ah well, Im happy :)

.It's good to see you happy Ross, and yes you are right , there are lots of drivers for "such as":D. But i wanted to put everyone who took points. :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 285 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%