Racedepartment Football Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I know..
even when I was updating it, I saw not many were interested in the game, presumably for the break when me and Tim swapped the moderating role.
Honestly I lost interest in moderating because the players lost interest in playing.

but anyway, let's try and give the game an update now. I hope the players will start taking notice about the game aswell.
View attachment 110629
it's not a report like before, mainly because these 4 games were quite boring..
TBH, that image is awesome, as it gives us the information we need, without too much effort. Match summaries not really necessary of it helps get the thread up and running quicker.

2nd bunch
bandicam 2015-11-07 20-49-22-313.jpg

will post the rest needed here

sorry for being late again guys
bandicam 2015-11-11 09-21-00-560.jpg

bandicam 2015-11-11 09-21-08-064.jpg

bandicam 2015-11-11 09-21-17-230.jpg

bandicam 2015-11-11 09-21-24-889.jpg

note: the injury values for Asia FC are in days. Count that double however as they are forced to sit on the bench, slowing down their progress of becoming fit to play again. Unless Asia buys some extra budget players (and even then buying players out of the market window costs double the amount)
I will simulate the 2nd half of all these games on saturday

Forgotten about this :/
Can't even remember the rules or my team :(
I seem to remember it being very complicated more so than actual football manager games

My interest is limited at present
clear.png

Do the second halves, start the next game ASAP and see what happens. Don't wait for people to make buys between games, if they're too slow, they're too slow.

After I took over on August 16th, I did the first pre-season games 4 days later. After the first pre-season games I expected teams would be trying different strategies.
August 30th is the 2nd pre-season game, 10 days after the previous one. It is a little slow for RD standards but not too bad, plus I was waiting for Takahiro, as he had some issues to log on iirc. The games ended on Sep. 2nd.
Then the real game, I started them on sep 11th, which is similar to the first gap. I ended them 10 days after which is a bit concerning, but still not that bad...
then I opened the player training. Only 7 teams actually did it, which is less than half the managers.

So the fact only 7 teams were properly interested about the game is a bit bad, and at the time I did nothing wrong. Less than half the teams had some interest in it!
So yeah, I couldn't run it properly like that.

Saw the whole match, real was playing like idiots

MOD: Just because you spell it wrongly deliberately doesn't make it already

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back