RaceDepartment Bonus Podcast: ACC and SRO E-Sport GT Series

Paul Glover

I talk lots
SRO Podcast Out Now.png

Bonus edition of the RaceDepartment Podcast is now live!

As we kept you waiting an extra week for episode 8, we thought we would redeem ourselves by bring you a bonus release! This episode focuses on the much talked about SRO-Esport GT Series. Paul Glover and Paul Jeffrey are joined by Davide Brivio from Kunos Simulazioni.

So, what are you waiting for? Get yourself over to your podcast streaming service of choice, download, listen, subscribe and help us spread the word amongst the podcast listening racing community!

To help you access the various locations of this latest podcast, you can check out the useful list below of just some of the places you can listen to and download the new episode. Of course, if you missed the RD Podcast excitement last time out, you can still catch up with all out broadcasts too…

Podcast Links:

Do you have any special requests for future episodes? Do you want to share your thoughts, comments and feedback on what direction the show could take going forward? Please do let us know in the comments section, and at the RD Podcast sub forum location.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

RD podcasts the gift that keeps on giving!
I've only just finished listening to the last one so this is a very nice surprise. Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

Edit: for some reason it's not downloading in Google Podcasts
Anyone else having an issue or should I use a different podcast app?

Double Edit: Maybe I should use a different app. It wouldn't download but didn't say that I maybe didn't have the space to do so...
Basic requirement really...

Last edited:
Nearly finished this one. What an awesome inside scoop guys!
It's so nice to hear the people that are involved in creating this sim racing world, are just as passionate about it as I think a lot of us here are.
You know it's only going to get better too, when these talented sim racers turn their hands towards creating their own sims or content.
It reaffirms to me, that the people behind all these brands like Kunos, is that constant desire to close the gap as much as possible between real and virtual motorsports.
It's a great time to be involved in this hobby.

Looking forward to the next installment at Spa and will keep plugging away practicing in case they do the same thing here with SRO eSports here in Asia in the future.

Nearly finished this one. What an awesome inside scoop guys!
It's so nice to hear the people that are involved in creating this sim racing world, are just as passionate about it as I think a lot of us here are.
You know it's only going to get better too, when these talented sim racers turn their hands towards creating their own sims or content.
It reaffirms to me, that the people behind all these brands like Kunos, is that constant desire to close the gap as much as possible between real and virtual motorsports.
It's a great time to be involved in this hobby.

Looking forward to the next installment at Spa and will keep plugging away practicing in case they do the same thing here with SRO eSports here in Asia in the future.

Thanks Alex. Definitely nice to see behind the curtain.

Good work guys!
For future episodes, can you have some kind of table of contents or just a tl;dr version? 90 minutes is just very long when you have no idea if it will actually tap into the topics you're interested in.

Good work guys!
For future episodes, can you have some kind of table of contents or just a tl;dr version? 90 minutes is just very long when you have no idea if it will actually tap into the topics you're interested in.

Hi Nils, normal episodes have chapters added because it's easily broken down into topics. As this was more of a conversation I took the decision not to listen to it again and add chapters, felt it could have got messy. Especially where I would ask a question and the conversation went elsewhere.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%