RaceDepartment Black Friday Sale All Weekend + Cyber Monday

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RD Sale.png

Struggling for the perfect Christmas gift for a loved one? Wanting to get more involved in sim racing but don't know how? Fancy joining in a bunch of epic League and Club Racing events all under one roof? Well you are in luck! RaceDepartment are running a very special Black Friday discount this weekend and Cyber Monday - Premium Membership for just 7.50 Euros!

With the celebrated Black Friday annual sales growing in popularity throughout Europe, we here at RaceDepartment have taken the festive spirt to heart and decided to offer Premium membership packages at the discounted rate of just 7.50 euros, but hurry if you want to take advantage of this fantastic deal as it will only be running until Sunday evening...

So, what does a Premium membership offer then?

Premium members are essential to the lifeblood of RaceDepartment. By becoming a premium member you can help support our monthly server bills and help us offer you an engaging place to come and share our passion for sim racing. Your 7.50 euro will give you a whole list of additional benefits to your RaceDepartment experience, all in handy bullet points below:

• Take a full 90 minute online driving course with support from a live tutor to improve your online racing skills in a racing game of your choice.
  • Race online in our daily casual racing clubs and professional leagues.
  • Browse the website and forums without advertisements.
  • 10% discount on games listed in the RaceDepartment Store (via the paddock club).
  • Full access to the paddock club our popular private forum for premium members with tutorials, competitions, game giveaways, the (pit)babe thread and other content exclusively available to premium members.
  • Exclusive usage of the media gallery to upload and host your photos and to share your videos.
  • No bandwidth limitations when up- or downloading modfiles from and to our resource manager.
  • Faster loading speeds on cleaner looking webpages.
  • Sell your second hand sim racing gear in our classifieds section.
  • Your username will be highlighted in premium blue everywhere on the forums.
  • Receive the exclusive blue premium member rank tag in your post-bit.
  • Create a forum nickname for internet privacy reasons and display a real name to only other premium members. Search engine safe!
  • Create a unique custom user title that will display below your username.
  • Create a unique signature that is visible on all the posts you make on the forums.
  • Include a Twitter account in your postbit and boost your followers.
  • Include a Facebook account in your postbit and get more likes.
  • Include a Google Plus account in your postbit and get more followers.
  • Include a Youtube channel in your postbit and boost your viewers and subscribers.
  • Include a Twitch channel in your postbit and get more followers for your live shows.
  • Have an increased say in possible changes to the site.
  • Be the first to know when extra features are added.
  • Add up to 15 people in private conversations.
  • Add up to 15 people in tags.
  • Request a username change.
  • Increased avatar quality (52kb vs 20kb)
  • See who up- or down-voted a post
  • Unlimited time to edit your own forum posts.
  • Unlimited time to edit your own conversation messages.
  • Bigger prizes to be won for our leagues
  • Can setup their own racing events on our dedicated servers (coming soon!)
You can upgrade to a Premium membership for just 7.50 euros this weekend by clicking the link HERE

So yeah, it's a good deal folks! Come on in and join the RaceDepartment family and help us keep sim racing awesome!

Happy Black Friday!

Great news! I hope some people will be tempted… I must admit I was considering getting premium but have not taken the plunge until "someone" offered me kindly my first year (thanks again for this nice gift btw!). I am hooked up since then: really happy with the racing here, and the friendly talks on TeamSpeak! The Driver Academy has been priceless too: it really brought me a lot, even if there is room for a lot more improvement…:rolleyes: So I have been really happy to renew my membership after one year, and still enjoy it!
So with this deal, it sounds even better. Good value for many evenings of racing… :)

@Bram @Tobias Röhner Guys, for regular customers like us, there should be an option to avail this offer today, so that we don't have to fork out 10 EUROs whenever our subs run out, when we can get it 2.5 EUROS cheaper today?
Regular customers like us know what RD is about and know that it is worth the €10,- this is an action aimed at those (like @gilles13 who should definitely do it :rolleyes:) not familiar with RD's club.

As someone here just for forum games (ive let the side down by not playing racing games, sorry guys) I'm debating if going premium would be worth it :(
No, probably not. That is unless you feel like contributing to this great racing club and extremely useful place.;):thumbsup: The price is a no brainer. Its cheaper than pint of beer in some London pups for Effs sake.

Its cheaper than pint of beer in some London pups for Effs sake.
Being in Newcastle, i wouldnt know ;)
That is unless you feel like contributing to this great racing club and extremely useful place
However I do feel inclined to support the staff purely because they've done a great job maintaining this community, and as @Paul Jeffrey said, its less than a McDonald's, i suppose it may also motivate me into getting some racing games, even if its just F1 16 or something!
consider me converted lads
EDIT - sorted :thumbsup:

Being in Newcastle, i wouldnt know ;)

However I do feel inclined to support the staff purely because they've done a great job maintaining this community, and as @Paul Jeffrey said, its less than a McDonald's, i suppose it may also motivate me into getting some racing games, even if its just F1 16 or something!
consider me converted lads
EDIT - sorted :thumbsup:
That feels good doesn't it. Well done mate. I suggest trying RaceRoom Racing Experience. If you have a PC steering wheel that is, because its free with some cars and tracks.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 239 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%