RaceDepartment Awards: Race Game of the Year 2013

Votes are a reflection of the racing clubs and show why they're so dead, AC has more than quadruple the votes of GSC and it isn't even fully out yet and has no multiplayer :(

It's a shame Reiza don't get the credit they deserve.

My first year of sim racing and I've enjoyed every sim I've tried so far :D picked Formula Truck though as I always have the most fun in those races regardless of the small grids.

Race game of the year emphasis on race, to me AC sounds like a driving experience while GSC sounds more like a racing experience. I only race on f1 2013 and R07 atm I wouldn't even vote F1 2013 as R07 is way more enjoyable. So imo if you can't race on AC and it wins something wrong there.

Race game of the year emphasis on race, to me AC sounds like a driving experience while GSC sounds more like a racing experience. I only race on f1 2013 and R07 atm I wouldn't even vote F1 2013 as R07 is way more enjoyable. So imo if you can't race on AC and it wins something wrong there.

You race against the clock at the moment against other players.

Whilst I don't expect it to win again this year, GOTY for me is GSC 2013. Excels in every department and is only let down by slightly dated graphics (which aren't that bad). Reiza's other release - FTruck 2013 - comes close to being the best in 2013 too.

I cannot vote for incomplete or unfinished sims so rF2 and Assetto Corsa miss out on my vote despite both being excellent :)

My vote is for Assetto Corsa..

We all know that isn't complete and we all know that still have no AI and no MP... and many people says they don't vote for AC for these reasons... but AC is anyway Rank 1 with more of 50%... I think this means that Kunos have done a really good job..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 362 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%