RaceDepartment Awards 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not all about league sport and online, isn't it? CM did a very good job on the single player mode. I'm playing it for hours and it's so much fun. Of course there is still much space for improvements but I'm fine with it. I guess they will do better and better and we have to be thankful to have a good F1 game since there were many years we had none.
correct, the single player experience is much improved with great features like Champions Mode and the Young Drivers' test but online should now be their main priority. I wish there had been an F1 07, 08 and proper 09 games :(

i think f1 2012 is an improvement on f1 2011 by a long way. physics have improved but too many bugs. not sure about gsc 2012. everyone seems to be raving about it. i've just got into race 07, gtr evolution etc (all the add ons) how does it compare to those?

i think f1 2012 is an improvement on f1 2011 by a long way. physics have improved but too many bugs. not sure about gsc 2012. everyone seems to be raving about it. i've just got into race 07, gtr evolution etc (all the add ons) how does it compare to those?

I do not know GTR Evolution, but it's much better than Race 07/Race On.

So, when will this poll end?

Till you feel that have enough votes? GSC2012 FTW!
I think it's a little bit unfair to be honest. Yes, it was never officially said that the poll will end on New Year but back then F1 2012 had more votes and it feels a little bit that this game is not allowed to win....

I think it's a little bit unfair to be honest. Yes, it was never officially said that the poll will end on New Year but back then F1 2012 had more votes and it feels a little bit that this game is not allowed to win....

Maybe the original intent was to close it after a month, so then it would've been unfair towards GSC2012 if it closed on December 31st, after only 17 days.

So, many ways to look at it.

Maybe the original intent was to close it after a month, so then it would've been unfair towards GSC2012 if it closed on December 31st, after only 17 days.

So, many ways to look at it.

Maybe, but it's not very likely. Tom Endres said on Monday that it'll be closed soon. If the original intent was to close it after a month, this wouldn't be soon at half time, wouldn't it?

I've own and driven every Simbin title and must say that only thing where GTR/GTR2/Race07+ addons beats GSC2012 is amount of tracks and cars. GSC2012 looks really good, AI is very good and FFB is second to none. I highly recommend it. It was the best surprise of the year 2012 for me. Haven't regretted a second for purchasing it.

I think this type of voting is unfair to some of the drivers, all the nominees are great at the type of racing they are dedicated to. Whoever gets our votes will be the one who we have followed the closest over the year.

However, since I do have to vote for one driver, my vote goes for Fernando Alonso. Nothing much to say about him, drove a nearly-perfect season that will be hard to follow-up(he's even said it himself) that has earned him critical acclaim throughout the F1 garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back