RaceDepartment Awards 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIMRACER OF THE YEAR

bestsimracer.png

Here at RaceDepartment we have had many great champions in 2010. Vote for your champion's champion :)

Note: Only simracers who have won drivers championships associated with RaceDepartment have been nominated (plus the #1 in the rankings)​

As I said, for GTL it's the stuff we introduced to the Club this year, not when or how they were released.

It's just a little fun thing about where, and in what, we had our best races.

I also forgot to say that we had a couple of events round Bridgehampton last year, hence it was out of the running.

My point was Eck, they were scratch made and just converted ;).

Eg, Vitus and Longford scratch made for rFactor and then converted to multi platform.

So your post was wrong because from your meaning NONE of them were scratch made specifically for GTL ;)

MMG F1 2007 mod for Race 07 Series Uploaded by Eric Kaczmarek - 1st March 2010 That was the public release, all before was just the beta's

and the 1st April 2010 at NG and WBB

Haha, my next track will be at 3000 feet :cool:
Ahh well I can live with best mod of the month in 2010 :tongue:

You're right btw, standards are growing and growing, good for all so we stay sheep, I mean sharp.

Oops I think I hit the wrong vote, GT5 gets my choice. As Bram says it has so much content and all wrapped up in one game from a developer who has already listened to the fans and added requested multiplayer options. My second choice would be F1 2010. I think it surprised a lot of people when it arrived as it was leaning more towards the realistic end of the spectrum in my opinion rather than a completely arcade title as many suggested it would be. Great first effort for the series and made good use of the EGO Engine. Not really played any of the others apart from Modnation Racers and Ferrari Virtual Academy. The latter title is far too limited in my opinion, Modnation was fun but a little too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%