Racedepartment at the Virtual 24h of Le Mans

Sim-racers all over the world have their eyes peeled on the biggest simulated race of 2015 with rFactor 2: The Virtual 24h of Le Mans.

The 24h will start at 13:00 GMT or 15:00 CET (which is in 30 minutes :whistling:)

Of course Racedepartment is present during this endurance championship.

LM-P1: #14 TXL P1 Racing: 3rd in the championship
GRAB_016.JPG
@Frederic Schornstein
@Christian Michel
@Simon Christmann
@Mark Aalberts
@James Maskell

LM-P1: #33 RedShift Racing: 5th in the championship
GRAB_012.JPG
@Yuri Kasdorp
@Jason Skyring
@Sam McDonald
@April Dillon
@Aleksi Kivelä

GT-AM : #34 RedShift Racing: Represented by our RD staff members:
No points in the championship yet, all hope is set on the 24h of Le Mans. :whistling:
GRAB_024.JPG
@Frank van Oeveren
@Daiman Patel
@Dennis Coufal
@Ricardo Edelmann
Adam Taylor

Other Teams with RD members

LM-P1: #53 Life4Racing: @David Greco , @Marco Conti (FSR drivers)
LM-P1: #8 Doug Henson Racing: @Oscar Hardwick
LM-P1: #111 SVRN: @Robin de Jong, @Jan Wim Ensing
GT-PRO: #30 Revolution Racing: @Miroslav Davidovic ,@Hany Alsabti
GT-PRO: #011 SVRN: @Yoeri Gijsen , @Giel de Haan , @Roy de Muinck

Good Luck to all the drivers! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
that's nothing
I lost 4, Aleksi lost 3, Sam lost 4 and April lost 1. We had engine damage at least 5 times, our suspension was broken 3 times. We're almost worst then Maldonado
Dont lie you have lost the twelve front wings all on your own ;)
My high speed spin in the 2nd hour of the race was great at the exit of the porsche curves (before the Ford chicane) I lost the car and tried to regain control and spin out for like 300m or more and not a dent on our car :D

Have you guys the replay files from the race from the stints? I'd like to do a short vid on this race but I haven't had the replay on. If we pull it together maybe we get the whole race covered.

The official replay doesn't load, to big I guess and the small one is crap. Half of the time our car is in the garage, which it probably was anyways lol :D.

Grats to all who finished! We run out of fuel lol

Have you guys the replay files from the race from the stints? I'd like to do a short vid on this race but I haven't had the replay on. If we pull it together maybe we get the whole race covered.

The official replay doesn't load, to big I guess and the small one is crap. Half of the time our car is in the garage, which it probably was anyways lol :D.

Grats to all who finished! We run out of fuel lol
I unfortunately didn't have replays enabled; however, I think some of the other guys from our team have replay files that I'm sure they would be happy to share! :thumbsup: ( @Dennis & @Frank )

I can upload mine this evening.

And sorry to the Redshift GT guys. I think i tapped you once slightly in the porsche curves. The braking or lift in the middle of the corner surprised me a bit. But as far as i could see nothing major happened.
Not a problem mate! Freddy already apologised on your behalf. ;) Frank was in the car at the time, and was carrying some damage which was causing him to go slower than usual. Just an unfortunate incident.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 158 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%