RaceDepartment 24/7 Hotlap Competition!

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
247.jpg

Before you take a look at the password, please be 100% sure you read the few rules below:
  • YOU MUST USE YOUR REAL NAME!
    • Create a new profile in the game if needed.
    • Write your name as you learned at school: First name with one capital letter followed by your last name with one captital letter. Like the green example
      • Good: Yoeri Gijsen
      • Wrong: YOERI GIJSEN
      • Wrong: yoeri gijsen
      • Wrong: YOERIGIJSEN
      • Wrong: Gijsen Yoeri
      • Wrong: Yoeri.Gijsen
      • Wrong: Yoeri GIJSEN
    • People who keep logging in in with nicknames on the STATS server risk a ban from the Racing Club
  • Don't spread the password outside the racing club
  • Don't ask in a thread why your time is not appearing. It will update every 24 hours.
  • All times will appear on the brand new hotlaps site
  • The hotlaps servers are available in the RACE 07 / GTR Evo / STCC lobby and called RACEDEPARTMENT STATS
  • Password for the server: click here
  • Can't see the password? Then you need to become a Racing Club member first: click here

I was wondering if a filter could be applied to the server to be able to see the fastest times with a specific car out of each class as well as over all times (which is what we have now with all cars on one time sheet). For me personally it would make it more interesting to see for example the fastest times with an E46 for example. Take this as just a suggestion I know Ramon is probably up to his hair in work, btw the new hot lap site is PRO difficulty :p very nice work.

that would have been nice. thanks, grégory, for letting me skip to the next event over and over again. too bad, the track list seems to be in alphabetical order so it was a little painful to skip from oschersleben to monza ..

:pound:That's why i let you alone a moment, I felt of excess between you and the server :bolt:

So it's a good suggestion, Christian. A filter like the one used to the v-wtcc pré-quali should be nice :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back