Race07 FFB

Hi so I wanted to go back and play race07 for a while now but the lack of FFB for my wheel really takes away the joy. I'm using T300RS with G27 pedals, i've even setup FFB in-game to 100 and nothing like I get some ffb but nothing enjoyable. e.g. i can't feel when i lose grip i think i can feel when my car gets hit but other than that nothing, is there a mod or something for it or do i have edit cfg file somewhere, any help would be greatly appreciated :)

weird, you can edit you rcs controller file (in documents/SimBin/Race07/UserData/ControlSet) but even without editing it FFB should be solid (at least on Logitech wheels), in config I mostly change progression of loosing grip and weight transfer, shape of rumble strip and amount of rear tyre grip present in FFB. Unless you set FFB level to custom in config file, I recomend to set it to low or medium in game.
Logitech profiler has sometimes issues to detect game properly and not applying profile for that game (so sometimes I`m forcing it to use Race07 profile) maybe there is similar issue with Thrusmaster

weird, you can edit you rcs controller file (in documents/SimBin/Race07/UserData/ControlSet) but even without editing it FFB should be solid (at least on Logitech wheels), in config I mostly change progression of loosing grip and weight transfer, shape of rumble strip and amount of rear tyre grip present in FFB. Unless you set FFB level to custom in config file, I recomend to set it to low or medium in game.
Logitech profiler has sometimes issues to detect game properly and not applying profile for that game (so sometimes I`m forcing it to use Race07 profile) maybe there is similar issue with Thrusmaster
hmm i thought it was normal for this sim but i guess maybe my installation got screwed up somewhere i'll re-install the game and see what will happen will post update on this but yh my ffb sucks on race07 it's a shame though cause it was my first sim racing game i got into ad wanted to get back into playing it with my new wheel :p

Well, I have a Logitech DFGT and I feel something isn't good or with my wheel or with the game. I use the profiler with the force at 100% but then in the game I put FFB strength at High and 100% and can't feel nothing, I mean I only feel the curbs. I can't even feel the engine rumble if it is at 100%. I have to put it at max but I think I'm losing too many informations it is just unpleasant to play with the wheel shaking all over

:) that would feel like pulling to the side instead of going straight :) but cool you resolve this ... enjoy driving

foscloxe: 106 in profiler and 60-70 in game should be more than enough for strong responsive FFB .. for ligher, more realistic even lower ... check if you don`t have set low strenght in global settings in profiler, GTR Evo sometimes don`t detect game profile and uses global one ..
- strenght: 106
- damper, spring: 0
- centering spring: 0, unchecked
- degree of rotation: 540 is good compromise for GT cars and acceptable for every other car, if you wanna change it based on car you are driving you have to do that before game starts
- allow game changes: checked

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%