F1 2010 Race win bug

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Have you ever won a race when you did not actually win? I just finished a 100% length career race at Melbourne. I finished the race in 14th place driving an HRT and the team goal of the race was to finish 10th or higher (so I failed to fulfill my team goal). The moment I cross the finish line my animated driver is pumping their fist in the air and the summary screen then pops up showing me as the race winner with the entire field one lap behind me. WTF?

I reset the race (I don't want a win I did not earn). But what concerns me is that it was a 100% length race. Getting through one of those is not easy. I do not want to do another race and be given another bogus win. :mad:

PS: this is my 2nd career season and never experienced such a weird bug in my 1st season.

I am guessing this bug might be related to getting a time penalty in the first race. I just got around to running the race again this evening, drove clean with no penalties and finished where I was supposed to finish, taking 10th place not only on the track but also in the final result. So I guess I can proceed with my less than stellar career in the crappy HRT (I am definitely going to slag the team in the interviews as the season progresses).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back