I'm learning 3D modelling softwares Maya and 3DS Max and trying to get better at the softwares by making and modelling different types of models etc with the hope to increase my skills to where I can produce full on cars. Anyways, about the title of the thread.

The other day whilst trying to work out what to model and practise I came across the idea of modelling tracks props and assets, such as brake marker boards, cones, bollards etc for people to download and add to their own tracks as they please but I wanted to get some ideas as to how people. I am aware that there is a similar pack out there by Ben O'Bro that offers a couple of different assets (see here) however I wanted to make my own with a more varietied and diverse collection.

Currently I hav the following and am looking for feedback on how best to set up the texture files for useage by those who will want to use them. Here's a couple of screenshots of the assets so far.
unknown.png

unknown.png

I aim to set these up to they can be customised to the desire of those using the assets however it would be great to get feedback and pointers on what said people would like in ease of use etc so any feedback and comments are welcome.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%