Resource icon

Misc Race Track Builder Xpacks collected 2017-02-01

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Thread starter Deleted member 243506
  • Start date
Thanks a lot Neil :D
No xpack houses to be found anywhere though.
Too bad the tree wall is not working as intended (black background instead transparent), i would use that a lot.

• Deleted member 243506

sorry ,but what is the way to install them ..
find ur race track builder folder,mines in the document in the main harddrive. make a folder called Xpacker. an then just dump all the zipped folders an unzipped ones , they should then be able to be used in R.T.B. u dont have to unzip the files.
good luck:thumbsup:

I'm not sure what the extra work Neil is explaining, but just copy your zipped files into this folder "Steam\steamapps\common\Race Track Builder\Themes", and start RTB. From inside RTB, you need to have them active to use them...Edit → Xpacks (select what you want).

• Deleted member 243506

I'm not sure what the extra work Neil is explaining, but just copy your zipped files into this folder "Steam\steamapps\common\Race Track Builder\Themes", and start RTB. From inside RTB, you need to have them active to use them...Edit → Xpacks (select what you want).
yeh . stuffed it up a bit. my bad. the xpacker folder is where i just keep all the xpacks i download.
but i dont have them in a steam folder of any sort. literally just have them in the documents folder as in the photo. then select them in R.T.B .
i do find the new back up system semi usefull . but it can still crash on ruin months of work. so i do a whole folder backup as many times as i can and keep it separate of the official file structure.
sorry about the advice before.:)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 665
I'm not exactly sure why I put mine where I do, but that is where the default ones that come with RTB are, so I put mine there too.

I know when you make Xpacks, they get saved to the /documents folder, and I guess they work from there too, so it's all good.

• Deleted member 243506

I'm not exactly sure why I put mine where I do, but that is where the default ones that come with RTB are, so I put mine there too.

I know when you make Xpacks, they get saved to the /documents folder, and I guess they work from there too, so it's all good.
dont know why i put mine where i do aswell. sounds like it doesn't really matter. i did use b.t.b back in the day .could be from that filing system.
were all learning i guess:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years