Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RD Racing Club Applications.jpg

Want to get closer to the action and provide an excellent service for sim racing fans? Our RaceDepartment Racing Clubs need you!

We have vacancies for race hosts in a number of our online racing clubs, with particular interest in recruiting enthusiastic individuals to take on hosting duties for our new Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club. Regular races and future leagues are all on the schedule here at RaceDepartment, and if you think you have what it takes, and want to give something back to our awesome sim racing community while supporting RaceDepartment, then a place on the staff might just be for you!

Although we are keen to build and grow our Assetto Corsa Competizione racing club, we are always looking for the right kind of people to help out with all the racing games we host here at RaceDepartment. From AMS, AC1, F1 2019, RaceRoom Racing Experience, rFactor 2, Wreckfest and the rest, if you want to go into the world of event hosting then get in touch!

How to apply? Please apply by sending an email to info@racedepartment.com include your CV and covering letter and "Racing Club Host ("insert sim name here)" in the title of the email.

RaceDepartment needs you - are you up for the challenge?

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
I would love to help too. But one of the pins in my BMW GT2 rim just snapped off in the hub... Regardless, with me being in S.E Asia there aren't too many people from this neck of the woods on this site I don't think.
Unless I could help by doing early morning, (MY time), at 5am which would be about midnight in the UK, (11pm GMT)?
We don't have any seasonal time changes here so those hours would go back by an hour in winter.

Too many restrictions on what content is usable....like mods in AC.
Default content gets seriously boring after a while guys.
It's why I dropped my premium subscription.
Plus, I'm in Australia, the time zone here isn't Northern Hemisphere friendly.
Good luck finding staff.

Too many restrictions on what content is usable....like mods in AC.
Default content gets seriously boring after a while guys.
It's why I dropped my premium subscription.
Plus, I'm in Australia, the time zone here isn't Northern Hemisphere friendly.
Good luck finding staff.
Yer cause we don't race in Australia? :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 116 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 91 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 85 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 59 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 124 13.7%