Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

@Andrew Holmes @Ben Milden
Early Driver Evaluation Test From Tuesday 28th July
Drivers:Thomas while/Tomboro15
Joesph Khan/BladeofWar
.After Running Quite a few tracks last night with myself and @Ben Milden seems that they are both very clean racers with a good understanding of what we want from this league and its drivers keeping cool when i applied pressure during races pushing them to go quicker few mistakes here and there but that is understandable with getting used to the cars also footage of both drivers to follow tonight just for everyone to see there progress :) keep it up guys.
.If at any point you need help getting grips with the setups anything like that be sure to ask myself , Andrew or Ben as we would be happy to help you on right track.
.All be online again tonight if anyone wishes to do more testing around Sakito and other races on the Calendar please add RDF1-AdamMorris and i can add your evaluation for the threads.

@Andrew Holmes @Ben Milden
Early Driver Evaluation Test From Tuesday 28th July
Drivers:Thomas while/Tomboro15
Joesph Khan/BladeofWar
.After Running Quite a few tracks last night with myself and @Ben Milden seems that they are both very clean racers with a good understanding of what we want from this league and its drivers keeping cool when i applied pressure during races pushing them to go quicker few mistakes here and there but that is understandable with getting used to the cars also footage of both drivers to follow tonight just for everyone to see there progress :) keep it up guys.

.If at any point you need help getting grips with the setups anything like that be sure to ask myself , Andrew or Ben as we would be happy to help you on right track.
.All be online again tonight if anyone wishes to do more testing around Sakito and other races on the Calendar please add RDF1-AdamMorris and i can add your evaluation for the threads.

AMH_Racing mate.
I will be online tonight but if your racing around Sakittto all night I will do public lobby. Track bores me to death
no mate wont be doing it at all really if no one wants to :) just for the new guys if wanted to dont worry we will run it as last track or to start wont do it too much be good to test my pace against you now have my wheel

Had a good run with Michael last night. A few Live issues, but we got in a full race for the most part. Strange track from the familiar one I'm used to. Very deceptive. Hard as hell to tune for. Michael had several offs in the race, which is not like him, and I had several, particularly sector 3. This track is much more difficult than any other game I've played. I finally got Sheene somewhat under control, but I seem to always run wide at Stirlings. Screw TC, I need a Formula car. lol. This track is fast as hell, but sector one is ruined if you set it up that way, and if you compromise, it seems you risk ending your race in the fast sections. Argh! :mad:

I think I was down to a 1:25 at one point, but that's near impossible to reproduce. Maybe with no fuel and lots of luck. Should be a tight race though. The track wants you to push, but kills you if you push too hard.

I thought about the car all day long, and I found some grip and hit my target times. Funny thing was I was only a tenth quicker in Quali then with a full tank of fuel. But I put in about 60-70 laps tonight and I think I'm much better off than I was yesterday. Actually looking forward to the race.

Funny thing Robert, after you blew your engine and left, the AI all Crashed and had damage. I ended up DQing because I was a 1L short on fuel, before I realized the AI were all 10 laps down. Apparently when you left it stopped scoring them as well. Crazy bug-ass game. Anyway Lesson learned...Always put enough fuel into finish the Victory Lap or you will DQ, even if you win! So I'm throwing an extra 2L's in for safety's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%