Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I'm not someone new. I've been racing with these guys since F1 2011.
I wouldnt even say half the gt3 field were running back in 2011 on the f1 game. I dont get why your still here moaning about it to be honest, it wont change for this champ, there are reasons its set to real, either accept it or run along i guess, just going through pages and pages of you moaning people trying to offer there reasoning and you slamming it. instead respect rob for the league he has put tons of effort in making and respect the guys who comments are trying to help you.

The laser scanned tracks are fantastic. One benefit of running this series. I never really realized how freaking dicey Dingle Dell Corner is with those bumps after the apex. Now I know why there is plenty of runoff there. :O_o:. 1:26.024 so far, but that aint going to cut it with this crowd.

And Dan is a prime example of practicing what he preaches. He was one of the biggest advocates of no assists. In fact, his arguments were very persuasive, and almost has me change my mind, but it was not just me who settled on authenticity. Peter was a large part, and others like Michael and Railer supported it too, although they were on the fence too I imagine. In any case, let's move on. We are half way through and things are getting better slowly on the multiplayer side. This game will be around for a long long time if they keep up the solid patch efforts. It will become (and to some extent already has) the benchmark for the console. Although I am really loving F1 too. I hope we can get multiplayer sorted.

Dan. How many times do I have to say? I've already said I'm not running this league any more. You and Michael kept arguing that my assists are on even though they are not. I'm just trying to explain that you are wrong. Not arguing for the rules to be changed, just explaining that your opinion about what is going on with my assists is factually incorrect

Cheers Rob. Will get around to emailing you later about this no assist stuff. In the process of quitting my current job to start a new one next week so have loads on right now. See you soon

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 140 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline