Race Sim Studio 50% off everything - and a new Lambo!

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
Race Sim Studio have 50% off all of their fantastic content for Assetto Corsa until Cyber Monday. They have also launched a second GTM car - a Lambo (though of course it isn't) to go with the Bayro (BMW M6)

I can personally recommend the Formula 79 (lotus 79) but all their content is fantastic and worth the normal price, never mind with 50% off.

Race Sim Studio have 50% off all of their fantastic content for Assetto Corsa until Cyber Monday. They have also launched a second GTM car - a Lambo (though of course it isn't) to go with the Bayro (BMW M6)

I can personally recommend the Formula 79 (lotus 79) but all their content is fantastic and worth the normal price, never mind with 50% off.

Thanks for the heads up. Since they gave me the Lambo for free, I feel obligated to buy something. Might go for the RSS GT Pack or the Formula Americas 2020. Do you happen to know what year(s) and class the cars from the GT Pack simulate? Thanks...

Last edited:
I've never purchased any mods for AC before, but decided to jump on this sale. Wow, am I blown away by their content or what!! It is crazy how realistic the Lanzo and the Bayro are...I ended up buying the Formula pack that includes the 2020 Indycar as well, definitely got my money's worth. What's more, there is a bunch of free content as well.

To the RD Staff - I say we should celebrate and run a race with RSS cars sometime :rolleyes: Maybe GT3/GTE race with Bayros, Lanzos and other similar class at say, Spa? :D

I've never purchased any mods for AC before, but decided to jump on this sale. Wow, am I blown away by their content or what!! It is crazy how realistic the Lanzo and the Bayro are...I ended up buying the Formula pack that includes the 2020 Indycar as well, definitely got my money's worth. What's more, there is a bunch of free content as well.

To the RD Staff - I say we should celebrate and run a race with RSS cars sometime :rolleyes: Maybe GT3/GTE race with Bayros, Lanzos and other similar class at say, Spa? :D

Thanks for the heads up to you as well. Didn't know there was a Formula Pack that included all of that. Downloading now. Still undecided on the RSS GT Pack. Not very car knowledgeable and would love to know what i'm getting.

Thanks for the heads up. Since they gave me the Lambo for free, I feel obligated to buy something. Might go for the RSS GT Pack or the Formula Americas 2020. Do you happen to know what year(s) and class the cars from the GT Pack simulate? Thanks...

It's early 2000s - from memory, there is a Lister, Viper and Saleen in the pack and it's well worth it

RSS is the benchmark for mods.

The formula V12 1990 is fantastic too. In fact, it's all brilliant. They have never produced a bad mod

If you are wondering what the fuss is about, they do offer free content too:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 112 7.6%
  • < 5 years