Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

@Adam marks cqn you pick another car please you drove the BMW Z4 last night but that car is taken. Sorry you weren't told in all the chaos

So have you decided yet guys

I'll maybe miss the second Race because my PS4 is in repair at the moment and I maybe won't get it before Friday :( also massive congratz to the winner, 2nd and 3rd placed driver :) I also wanted to ask if I'm maybe allowed to change my car from Aston Martin to an McLaren? I just can't get anything done with the Aston Martin :O_o:

Don't forget to follow @FNGTC on Twitter for race previews reviews pictures chat and polls

Also running a weekly question I LOVE THAT CAR tell me why you love or hate a car this week the Audi R8 gt3
image.jpg

Maybe if everybody did a speed test and posted the results and a ping test and post the results like I just did we would have a little bit better idea. But I agree some of this is just pure randomness end if it's your day at your day I'm like peter though since I've been hardwired I have had very few issues defending

My internet is ridiculously slow compared to yours Robert, it would be embarrassing to post my results. But considering I had no issues last night to compared to guys that supposedly had 100 mbps up 100 mbps down then Speed is not really an issue either. Mine is only 23.86 Mbps download and 2.49 Mbps upload and again last night went perfectly, even with my son streaming YouTube on the same network router. I think it has more to do with the stability of Xbox Live, and the Console itself. Xbox Live was just down earlier tonight. Aside from that I think the console may have RAM issues the way it acts sometimes. Each time they upgrade the UI of the console it sucks up more and more RAM, until guess what, you need a new and improved Console. XB2 or XB720

Michael the upload speed in the download speed have nothing to do with gaming that's why was suggesting posting is the pain right that matters and there's two ways to look at that one is the standard test in the other is the ping test thing Testas more details because of measures packet loss and data loss and some other things that's the only reason I post them not because of the download and upload thing

My internet is ridiculously slow compared to yours Robert, it would be embarrassing to post my results. But considering I had no issues last night to compared to guys that supposedly had 100 mbps up 100 mbps down then Speed is not really an issue either. Mine is only 23.86 Mbps download and 2.49 Mbps upload and again last night went perfectly, even with my son streaming YouTube on the same network router. I think it has more to do with the stability of Xbox Live, and the Console itself. Xbox Live was just down earlier tonight. Aside from that I think the console may have RAM issues the way it acts sometimes. Each time they upgrade the UI of the console it sucks up more and more RAM, until guess what, you need a new and improved Console. XB2 or XB720
It does seem XBL goes down for you a lot, is that a general problem in the US or just your particular area? It's down very rarely for me over here in the UK.

It does seem XBL goes down for you a lot, is that a general problem in the US or just your particular area? It's down very rarely for me over here in the UK.

It's a bit harder to consolidate a loose confederation of 50 states spread across a continent with a population of 320 million vs. a Government led single state island with a population of 65 million. Still, you would think that Microsoft, being a Redmond, WA based company would have better connectivity in its home country.Because of this, even though we pioneered the internet and are considered the home base of computer development, individual connectivity still lags behind many more wealthy countries due to money and distance.

But I must say, live has been much more unstable since the new gen arrived. With the caveat that I have never disconnected from a race besides the initial pCARS debacle. (knock wood). And I've run in about 100 of them in various leagues.

Just to give the heads up I'm not that fast on project cars so expect me to win races. I say I'm better at bike racing games than car racing but I love racing both. I would say I was a bit of a noob at project cars I raced with the racing line on and automatic gears but once I joined this league I've stop using them and It's 100 times better without. All I hope in this league that I don't come last :) (I can write a lot :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back