Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I'll maybe miss the second Race because my PS4 is in repair at the moment and I maybe won't get it before Friday :( also massive congratz to the winner, 2nd and 3rd placed driver :) I also wanted to ask if I'm maybe allowed to change my car from Aston Martin to an McLaren? I just can't get anything done with the Aston Martin :O_o:
did you change car before the season started like a couple of us did ? or did you start in Aston martin

seeing all this talk and pictures of steering wheel and peddles makes me wish I could afford one lol,
it's a great investment Ceasar. Once you go wheel it's very hard to go back to controller unless you're playing Need for Speed or something. It took me a while to get used to it, but it's well worth the experience. You're pretty good with that pad, you would probably dominate with a wheel.

Yuk I hate the Clio's must be the hardest front wheel drive cars I've ever driven. No Nascar DLC out so I'll have to think about this one. I'm hoping of course we can run another British GT next Spring coinciding with the actual series.
I would have voted for the Trans-Am but the visibility in that car is tough. I'm hoping we can get a few weeks to test before the next series starts up. Hopefully, Patch 3.0 will be out by then. I would like to run a condensed version of Le Mans as well as some American tracks.
I do love the Classic F1 cars those things are pretty awesome. No KERs, No DRS, the way it should be.

Last edited:
Can't see why not
@NuminexHDX you will be able to change your car to any of the remaining vehicles, I have spoken with the other organisers and this change is fine if you could make your decision before the next race just so Ben and Andrew can update everything. The same applies for anyone else who wishes to change there car that hasn't swapped already as there is 1 change maximum for season 1 which is (Subject to Change) and the cut off point shall be at Dubai Autodrome so Round 3 (21/08/15) just to make it fair gives anyone else a chance to change if they are unhappy with the car. At Dubai Autodrome All Drivers Will Be Locked Into Their Current Cars For The Remainder Of The Season!!!.
Thankyou Everyone

FYI I was running a race with Ch1ps group last night. There were a few guys with issues but I did not experience any. I didn't reset my router or modem and my son was streaming youtube to his Xbox. So... there is no pattern or method to the madness. Just thought I share that nugget of info. So all that other stuff like resetting everything may help but in the end it really doesn't matter.

FYI I was running a race with Ch1ps group last night. There were a few guys with issues but I did not experience any. I didn't reset my router or modem and my son was streaming youtube to his Xbox. So... there is no pattern or method to the madness. Just thought I share that nugget of info. So all that other stuff like resetting everything may help but in the end it really doesn't matter.
Yeah, if the disco gods are against you it doesn't matter what you do :poop:, just a case of minimising the obstacles I guess. For me I have never done the whole router reset thing before a race session as it's just not practical with a broadband connection that is more often than not being used by someone else at the same time. Going hard wired was the big improvement for me and thankfully i've not had a disco since. For some reason the wireless connection got very hit and miss for gaming back when I was having problems last year but for several years before that it had been flawless.

@NuminexHDX you will be able to change your car to any of the remaining vehicles, I have spoken with the other organisers and this change is fine if you could make your decision before the next race just so Ben and Andrew can update everything. The same applies for anyone else who wishes to change there car that hasn't swapped already as there is 1 change maximum for season 1 which is (Subject to Change) and the cut off point shall be at Dubai Autodrome so Round 3 (21/08/15) just to make it fair gives anyone else a chance to change if they are unhappy with the car. At Dubai Autodrome All Drivers Will Be Locked Into Their Current Cars For The Remainder Of The Season!!!.
Thankyou Everyone
I'm very happy with mine;)

Well I'm hard wired too but I had a disco last RD race. The only thing I did differently was NOT reset everything. Oh and I had been so disgusted with Pcars I hadn't been on the XB1 since that Saturday other than watching a movie. :thumbsup:

I'm going to leave my XB1 off all day Saturday until 30 mins before the Race. Maybe it's a heat/processor issue. I have a little external fan pointed at the console but it may not be enough. BTW I didn't even experience the FPS drop when people were jumping in an out of the Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 79 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 64 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.1%