Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Oh and on the talk of the calendar here is the real one they follow:

http://www.gp3series.com/Calendar/

Don't know about anyone else but I would happily extend this series beyond what we currently have or at the very least start a new one once it's over :)

Consider it done Mr. Director. Just following your orders. :D. So I put up a poll, with the caveat that open wheel would be the main series.

Im interested in the f1 league.is this going to be on f1 2015 .?

Yes, it would be, with all assists off and 100% races. Maybe we could do it as sort of an informal "club" thing to gauge the interest, then go full hog if people want to seriously follow the F1 2016 calendar and we have enough people and a comfortable time slot (that last one is always a doozie). Maybe Saturday Afternoon/Evening or Sunday.

But at least that would bring us up to scratch with the real guts (good and bad) of the game until they are either fixed or tolerated.

Much like pCARS, I think F1 2015 is brilliantly flawed. But fixable.

Yea sounds good to me .been trying to play it more but think I like p cars better atm. But this would give me more of a reason to play it more.lol tried sum multi player today but the opponents were jumping all over the place and I ended up with no wing .lol but I do see its potential. Vast improvement over the last one.

Q-2ND
R-3RD
What a great race to start the Season No Major Incidents to report or lag for that matter would just like to say first great job by everyone to keep the race running look forward to this Friday now.
Start wasn't the best but managed to take 1st into T1 and after that held a marginal gap to the cars behind, coming up to the pit stops around lap 15-16 I was 14 seconds up the road and pushing hard as I had @Jelani Patterson hunting me down for the majority of the first stint until I slight mistake dropped him back behind Andrew then for some reason I glitched in the pits during my stop causing me to be held back way to long dropping me down to 5th on re entry to the track when would of been around 2nd :( costing me the win but I recovered pushing like crazy worked my way threw up to 3rd where I was matching my Team-Mate for pace who was in 2nd around 5-6 laps to the end we made the team decision and called off team calls and had a nice little battle for the final stint great driving by @Ben Milden on the 2nd place and managing to keep me behind only 4 tenths in it when we crossed the line nice result for M&M Motorsport with 2nd and 3rd finishes best wheel to wheel racing I've had in a long while on any racing game so keep up the awesome work guys see you all Friday :) also @Andrew Holmes congratulations on the 1st win of the Season "Cough"My Win"Cough LOL .

Last edited:
I'll maybe miss the second Race because my PS4 is in repair at the moment and I maybe won't get it before Friday :( also massive congratz to the winner, 2nd and 3rd placed driver :) I also wanted to ask if I'm maybe allowed to change my car from Aston Martin to an McLaren? I just can't get anything done with the Aston Martin :O_o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back