Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Cheers for the experience guys.

My car got damaged due to lag on warm up.

I tried to let you guys know as I wanted a restart, but think my mic wasn't working properly.

Look forward to the next race.
That sucks mate, I know the frustrations of having no comms so am pleased to have them back now. I hope it hasn't soured your thoughts on racing with us though as it will be good to have you around, always good to have new guys onboard :thumbsup:

Reactions: Rob
That sucks mate, I know the frustrations of having no comms so am pleased to have them back now. I hope it hasn't soured your thoughts on racing with us though as it will be good to have you around, always good to have new guys onboard :thumbsup:
It hasnt soured my thoughts at all fella.

I really enjoyed the pace laps :)

I will deffo be racing with you guys from now on. Do you know when/where the next race is?

And thanks to all the guys for being so welcoming.

I had a nosebleed around lap 10. so pitted to sort it out. Unfortunately the stop pumped my tyres up like a balloon. So was understeering & still bleeding and had to tilt my head back and in the end i crashed into a wall :thumbsdown: :laugh:

Jeez, what a nightmare. I figured it was something bizare because you were so much faster than everyone in qualy. That's a real shame, as I think everyone was stunned at your pace.

FWIW, I set one strategy only for each pCARS race, and now can match the tire pressures and testing shows this to be fairly reliable), but the real key I think (unless you have a tire off) is to choose the option of "no" tire change in your pit strategy and close the window s soon as you get into the pits. Better luck next time Matthew.

I'll be on a little later if you want to run some F1.

P.S. - anyone interested in an informal F1 "league" that follows the rest of the season?

It hasnt soured my thoughts at all fella.

I really enjoyed the pace laps :)

I will deffo be racing with you guys from now on. Do you know when/where the next race is?

And thanks to all the guys for being so welcoming.

That's great to hear, as things usually improve. I used to lag a lot too. Then again, I was on wi-fi and now I'm hardwired from the modem. That seems to have fixed most of it, but the distance and game structure does not help either. Here is my ping and speed speed test FWIW. The ping, I think, is the key. First is to London, the second is to Washington D.C., about 250 miles away. The last is a speed test (local):
128556613.png

128556781.png

4569406070.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back