Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

SMS is too poor for Dedicated servers. Crowd funded.
Yeah SMS has no control over the xbox live/sony servers they are allowed to use; no per car leaderboards and horrible match making. Dosen't have to do with them being poor/crowdfunded. SMS has control over the pc version of the game. Hence better online experience and better leaderboards at the moment.

Forza has the in with MS as its a Turn 10/Microsoft game. Still get dashboarded in forza when I play that game online.

Cheers for that guys, awesome fun :) Disappointing ending, thought I was going to get you Eric as your tyres seemed to be going off worse than mine and I thought I might have you as you struggled for grip around the turns. Mine started going around lap 17ish, loved it lol.

Lack of practice told in the end with a couple of unforced errors allowing Gus and Eric through and then losing me time several times in my chase down of Eric. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing though and pretty happy to get into the 1:52's with only around 10 laps practice.

I Twitched my race and will upload to YouTube later for anyone interested. Not my most impressive drive as you'll see from the errors, especially the last one where I just tried to take the corner to tight and clipped the tyres which ripped of my right front wheel doh!! lol But these cars are such fun to drive and it was such a fun session that I'm strangely once again not too gutted at the disappointing ending, just happy to get involved in some great racing with a great bunch of guys :thumbsup:

@Matthew Booth what happened to you buddy? You were smoking hot tonight.

Last edited:
Great fun guys boothy had a blistering pace but looks like he had sum trouble in the sand.otherwise he was gone...and tough luck peter I just watched the broadcast..u so would have had me in those last few laps I was starting to lose lots of grip..and u were all over me..for me a way better result than i was anticipating ran super consistent and set sum personal best..again great race guys these cars are loads of fun..maybe step up to formula b for the next series?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob
Great fun guys booyhy had a blistering pace but looks like he had sum trouble in the sand.otherwise he was gone...and tough luck peter I just watched the broadcast..u so would have had me in those last few laps I was starting to lose lots of grip..and u were all over me..for me a way better result than i was anticipating ran super consistent and set sum personal best..again great race guys these cars are loads of fun..maybe step up to formula b for the next series?
You had very consistent pace Eric, I kept closing down after each error but it was taking a good few laps each time. Good job buddy :thumbsup:

I was watching where you were struggling and fancied I would get a run out of that left/right towards the end of the lap hence why I took that tighter inside line with you on the outside.. Just a tad too tight lol:rolleyes:

I had a great time chasing you Peter. We all were so close, relatively speaking. 8-12 seconds over a 21 lap race is pretty cool. Great driving Peter and everyone. I felt like that was one of the most intense racing I have ever done, without even hardly passing anyone on merit. Hate to see three go out like that, but glad I was consistent enough to pounce. Wonder what happened to Boothy? He was so fast in qualy.

My video will be up later too. Can't see much, but some action around me from Hunt and Peter. I recorded the race both in real time from cockpit and T.V. afterwards.

Brno Results:
1. Gustavo - 11 (FLOR)
2. Eric - 8
3. Robert - 6
4. Peter - 5
5. Boothy - 6 (fastest qualifier @ 1:49) (DNF)
6. Hunt - 3 (DNF)

Standings after Brno:
1. Gustavo - 24
2. Robert - 22
3. Peter - 18
3. Boothy - 18
5. Eric - 8
6. Hunt - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing