Resource icon

Skins Race series number plates 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ryan_Lee submitted a new resource:

Race series number plates - psd files of different race/category number plates.

So, after creating this and a few others for myself, it only seemed fair to have them available for all to use!

If you have any requests, shoot me an image and/or info and i'll see what I can do about getting it on for you. I will do them all with the number "00", but you can easily change that in photoshop as I am uploading them in PSD format.

This pack includes
-2016 Dubai 24hr (24H Series/Creventic)

Read more about this resource...

In the download file are the N24 and Bathurst 12hr templates missing. According to the Version History the file was last updated Jan 31, 2016. Please upload newest version of the file with an ascending fileversion, like v 1.2 or v2..v3..etc.
Thnaks in advance!

In the download file are the N24 and Bathurst 12hr templates missing. According to the Version History the file was last updated Jan 31, 2016. Please upload newest version of the file with an ascending fileversion, like v 1.2 or v2..v3..etc.
Thnaks in advance!
Not sure what happened there, i downloaded it and you were right, those two were missing. I checked the original source file and they were there, i just uploaded the same file and it worked so i have no idea what happened. Sorry bud, she is all fixed now though.

Attachments

• Plate.jpg
    Plate.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 962
The one I posted is actually from the race today and I will find the GT and GTA later today...:)

Attachments

• GT.JPG
    GT.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 705
  • GTA.JPG
    GTA.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 399
  • PWC Example.jpg
    PWC Example.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:

Latest News