RACE Series Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I did this very fast time last night and I decided to play and record a replay to see just how I managed it because I am not usually this fast.

Learnings for Brno:
Keep to the dark area (there is more grip) but you can over shoot the dark area a bit as long as you can get the car turned in and back onto it.

Use all of the track including the kerbs but do not go over the kerbs because the dirt and grass will really slow you down.

Make sure you are going fast enough to need opposite lock though the corners but don't have too much skid noise (tire scrub noise instead of skid noise means you have more grip).

Music is Atlantis - Strange Brew/Krizova Cesta '69 Czech Fuzz Psych
My skin is at www.conline.cc but I will try and upload it to race department tomorrow.

Trucks look fun. I would like to see them drafting each other round an oval, preferably Rockingham. It would be more fun than the Puebla Oval WTCC race I did on Conline public server on Sunday. Here is a 3 minute highlight (or lowlight) video of it.

I stalled and got away late and decided to pull over into a zone where no cars should be but cars start flying then on lap 2 I get spun and have suspension damage. The guy does not wait but I overtake him on lap 7.

Music is paranoid by Black Sabbath.

Hey guys what's the best free/OS recording program for making movies? I currently use the free version of fraps, but that is limited to 30 second clips which is a massive pain in the arse trying to put together full videos!

Also is there a better (again free) movie maker than WMM? I quite liked the version on Vista but the W7 version is horrible to use...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back