RACE Series - Bug Collection Thread

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
In the latest patch SimBin has missed a significant amount of bugs again. To help them out in localizing bugs we, as community ran into please report them here once more so those small mistakes can be addressed in a future patch.

If there is a thread opened here at RaceDepartment.com about this bug already please include a link to it.

Sorry maybe I wasn't clear. Totally delete that d3d9.dll file and then try and launch the game.

If the game launches successfully, exit and put the d3d9.dll file back and it should work correctly with XD! now.

Glen-
No, you were clear! I just omitted that I DID totally remove the d3d9.dll file (from \Race07 subfolder), but with the SAME No-Launch result.

When I get this PC home, I'll uninstall Race07 + GTR-Evo and then re-install them from my retail DVD. I'll not install XD! since the XD_ReadMe and website implies it's only for the "Steam version" of these SimBin games.

If you have any other ideas before I re-install next week, plz. post back. In any event, thanks for your thoughtful and prompt replies thus far.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back