Race seat for 2011 WT/WS

2011 Seat.

I POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE FIRST TIME AROUND:rolleyes:
Hi Guy's,
Most of you already know me, For the others that do not my name is Ben Phillips.

I currently drive for roaldo racing in the world trophy division. I have driven in every category within FSR gaining experience on my way.
I started sim-racing in 2006 in nurbergring in FSR world series Ace, Before this race i had never driven sim games before.

I would say i am currently a top 5 driver in World Trophy when i have time to practise.
I would say that qualifying is not/never has been a strong point of mine, I would say my race craft is very good and i am very consistant at finishing in strong points positions.

I am finishing my season in my current seat, However due to some changes in direction by my current team there maybe no position for next year?.

So i am putting this post out now before all the teams recruit there drivers for 2011, If i was to wait for the start of the season i might miss the boat and be left with no team to drive for.

I would be a very good choice in my opinion to drive for a team wanting to achieve good constructors points.
I have done a very good job securing 95% of my teams points in WT.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

PM Me or add me to msn b.j.phillips@hotmail.co.uk

Regards,
Ben Phillips​

Every team should be interested in the services of Ben, he is a great guy and a clean fair racer who can go for the podium each race. Don't hesitate to contact Ben, I'm positive he will do very well!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 394 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 266 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 254 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 186 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 314 13.0%