Race Satsuma Mod

Plugins Race Satsuma Mod v2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
EdgarsLS submitted a new resource:

10k rpm mod - mod that increases the engine rpm limiter to 10k

you gotta be careful when on the clutch or in neutral.

I am planning to improve this mod by:
adding UI,
maybe adding "backfires"
improving the "reliability"
making the tachometers read above 9k rpm
making the shift light work at above 9k rpm

this is my "first" "real" mod.
I hope you enjoy it!

here's a demo video at an unfortunate ~20fps:

Read more about this resource...

Didn't floor it while starting, i floored it after, the engine went out of control.
well, you can only floor it in gear, and with N2O you don't really want to bounce of the limiter much. the problem is that engine inertia pushes it above the 10k "real" limit.
the more power your engine is making, the more inertia it builds. in neutral is has almost no load to counteract the inertia pushing the engine above 10k.
as I said I'm trying to learn about PlayMaker and how it's states work so I can increase to "real" limit to like 15k rpm, or remove it completely but then the game might be unstable.

well, you can only floor it in gear, and with N2O you don't really want to bounce of the limiter much. the problem is that engine inertia pushes it above the 10k "real" limit.
the more power your engine is making, the more inertia it builds. in neutral is has almost no load to counteract the inertia pushing the engine above 10k.
as I said I'm trying to learn about PlayMaker and how it's states work so I can increase to "real" limit to like 15k rpm, or remove it completely but then the game might be unstable.
I know that Satsuma can handle up to 10500 rpm. what about 9000 rpm limit?

why not just make the limit 20k and no limiter or make it adjustable that would be amazing dude

yeah dude you should make both of them the limitor and the breakdown rpm adustable
well, the blowing up of the engine is done by PlayMaker states, and I know nearly nothing about it.
I have tried reinstalling MSC 3 times and the mod works for me, I have an idea tho what it could be, so I'll get to debugging.
I can make the engine be completely invincible but it would still play the blowing up sounds and have a hole in the block, I might still make it do that just for your enjoyment but it to me seems like it would be a pretty **** mod then. but I'll make it anyway just for ****'s and giggles :D

well, the blowing up of the engine is done by PlayMaker states, and I know nearly nothing about it.
I have tried reinstalling MSC 3 times and the mod works for me, I have an idea tho what it could be, so I'll get to debugging.
I can make the engine be completely invincible but it would still play the blowing up sounds and have a hole in the block, I might still make it do that just for your enjoyment but it to me seems like it would be a pretty **** mod then. but I'll make it anyway just for ****'s and giggles :D

heck yeah make it so that it will be totaly invincible like the invincible clutch mod you made im so impatient on what you have been working on

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 412 39.9%