Race results incorrect

I ran three short races, all with penalties turned off. In the first race with medded car and track, the first and second results pages had me one position different than each other but one of them was correct. The next race with stock car and track had correct results as did the third race with nodded car and track. I think it may have been the deselecttion of penalties though I was never informed of penalties or DQ's in the past.

To be truthful, I am not sure what a UI app is. I, of course know what UI is but not what you are describing. In any event, I really appreciate all your help. Now if I can get speech recognition to work on Crew Chief...

AC essentials or sidekick. The leaderboard position. Im not sure about essentials but sidekicks will tell you if you made a penalty. Also if you use CM check that you didn't hide the UI messages for penalties or for being disqualified.

Great. Thanks.
Any updates

I sometimes have this issue in championship mode in CM...

It's either I finish last, or I finish in my position and the AI somehow finishes in the wrong positions. Also sometimes the race result is posted on the qualy results????

Weird issue
also all my penalties are turned off

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years