RaceDepartment Store

Upcoming Events

AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Automobilista 2 events RaceRoom events rFactor 2 events

Race Remaster

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
Premium
Nice. Is that fully 3D? I can't quite tell. Probably means it's working well :)

It is very simplified to save performance it there are many of them, but I think it will work!

1641911085547.png

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
Premium
Yes, the lower branches are modeled, but very low poly. Here is my new tree to the left and the more high poly simbin tree to the right. Hard to see any details when there are also trees behind.

214.jpg

Also made a mesh for more visible bush-like trees and a new fence texture, and trying to make the tree textures a little bit better. Still very much WIP

215.jpg

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
Premium
This is the main car texture (smart) upscaled to 200% x 200% in a test.
Not sure if it is worth the extra memory usage? Also not sure what effect it might have on performance, but I guess that we will find out.

216.jpg

Porto has got one more materials overhaul. There is a HUGE number of materials in this track.

I like these Porto trees, not bad :thumbsup:

217.jpg

I never liked driving at street tracks much, but there are a lot of nice details added to them.

218.jpg

I use upscaler (Gimp) on cockpit textures sometimes. But if the textures are not great to begin then upscale will just make them larger not great textures :)

Would be a little worried about the trees will introduce z-flicker?
There are one tree like that on Estoril you cam only see it after you turn the corner at very short distance so no Z-Flicker.

AndreasFSC

Too much going on...
Premium
I use upscaler (Gimp) on cockpit textures sometimes. But if the textures are not great to begin then upscale will just make them larger not great textures :)

Would be a little worried about the trees will introduce z-flicker?
There are one tree like that on Estoril you cam only see it after you turn the corner at very short distance so no Z-Flicker.

It works well (about the trees). There are usually no problems when transparency is set to "simple" :thumbsup: