RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Logitech G25 support for Xbox 360 this Christmas?

Guys, I just heard from a friend of mine that......wait for this.....ready.......

Xbox360 will support G25 maybe by Xmas time. Not concrete but something to just keep hoping. Ohhh I wish this to be true.

If this is true and confirmed i have my order for an Xbox placed immediately, i hope you are right mate!

I know m8. M$ will cave in if it is to be taken seriously for its Sim racing genre. Its a not a massive job that is required. Just an update with the drivers included for the next dashboard update. Me friend is reliable. He is part of the family that runs visionracer. I was gonna buy Xbox360 anyway with Race Pro having been announced. If the wheel will be supported by M$ then G25 will be the best wheel. Compartible with all three platforms except Wii lol.

Gametrailers.com - Race Pro - E3 2008: Developer Cam Walkthrough HD

Graphics looks great :) Nice driving too ;) Looks like he weren't racing with a wheel

I am not really impressed by the graphic details. Its very rough material all over the place and even seems to run on non-HD resolution.
From a brand new Lizard engine I expect new things, better physics and better graphics.

The sun glow to the trees is nice btw.

The promo movie is better :); not much to see, but anything is better then nothing.

Thanks anyway for spotting and sharing this.

Promo Vid looks good, the other one is made by someone who can't drive :D And tip for next time, use recording software, now the game looks bad because it is a recording of of a screen with a camera i think

• Alan Mains

why the pc version not look as good, pcs have the hard ware as well.?

• Lu Chan

this will be a great game in great quality.but PC version.......:frown:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%