RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Hey twister! I'm Torg22 hehe!! I was looking at your rear end for most of the Valencia race :)

Hey Chris you should join the league were in racing GTs, Trev races and I, Twister too, and then Duco said he may try to join and Supaslax races too. Valencia's up next 7pm our time but we have like 1/2 hour to an hour practice so prob wont start til 8.

Hello to all. I decided to dust off RP for the 360 the other day, and while setting things up, I enabled "Virtual Mirror", but I can't get it to show up in the HUD. Playing Single Player mode. What am I missing? Thanks.

Want to start the 1st series this Saturday night being held at Brands Hatch and Qualifing will start at 10pm uk time. There will be 3 races per meeting. Sign ups im taking now so if you are interested regester by send your information like it is below.

This is my infomation
- Gamertag: Corcoran1991
- Nationality: United Kingdom
- Timezone: GMT +01:00
- Car: BMW 320si
- Team Name: BMW Team UK
- Car Number: 1

Points System.

Im ignoring the results on the game and basing it on the fia WTCC series.

1st position: 25 points; 2nd: 18 pts; 3rd: 15 pts; 4th: 12 pts; 5th: 10 pts; 6th: 8 pts; 7th: 6 pts; 8th: 4 pts; 9th: 2 pts; 10th: 1 point

I would be fully down, however living in the PST, I would be at work during the times listed above. Please keep me posted of any Race Pro ideas. I'm in between PC's and need my SimBin fix!
Thanks
XBL Gamertag: roist510

No not really, as I have been having a lot of chronic shoulder pain, and wont be on for a couple months as I will be having surgery next month. I am really not into it that much to be honest.

Wouldn't mind getting bcak into some of this myself.. but i'm on the 360. Several of the guys I race with in other series have talked about getting something started back up in this great game.

Yes!! Yes, Peter!! I found Race Pro in a bargain bin several years ago. Most impressive pure racer on Xbox 360 in my opinion. Much of the reason my Steam Account is filled with SimBin (Sector 3) products! I've been trying to promote Race Pro relentlessly since acquiring it. I would love to have a series or even planned lobbies on Race Pro. Please keep me in the loop!!

Still playing it and I think it's better than race 07...unfortunately there are some annoying graphical glithces like wipers not cleaning water in some cars , no handbrake and a wheel (just 1 oddly) in the seat Leon extreme where they seems to have forgot the motion blur effect...the are some major flaws that make race 07 better overall...

Well during the week, 7:30pm PDT at earliest is probably out of the question. Weekends anytime work. Soon Saturday work will kick in. I have my kid every other weekend. Those days earlier the better.
Wow that's a lot. But given a heads up I can pinpoint my availability or make adjustments. Just be sure to keep me in the loop please.

Yes!! Yes, Peter!! I found Race Pro in a bargain bin several years ago. Most impressive pure racer on Xbox 360 in my opinion. Much of the reason my Steam Account is filled with SimBin (Sector 3) products! I've been trying to promote Race Pro relentlessly since acquiring it. I would love to have a series or even planned lobbies on Race Pro. Please keep me in the loop!!
I'll keep you in mind when somthing is sorted out. Where are you based Vence.. what sort of times suit you?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 428 39.7%