RACE ON patch on the way

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
raceonboxflat.jpg
According to SimBin there is a patch under heavy testing to solve the issues that came with their newest title RACE ON:

"Race On was our main release of the past months and our development team have been delighted with all your
positive comments and words of encouragement on that release. Makes it worth all the long hours ;)
Our hard working team have been very busy since RACE On went public though, and in the near future we
intend to release a new patch to resolve significant issues that you have been kind enough to report to us.

[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
The patch will as always be backwards compatible, meaning that RACE 07, GTR Evolution and STCC owners
will also feel the benefits. The patch is currently in heavy testing."

Bram Hengeveld;457725 said:
Thats still unknown. I hope they finally found a way to get rid of the freezes in the game. But i am more and more convinced its an nVidia problem.

some ATI users do have this same problem, but in the main in it is nVidia. thankfully my rig is totaly free from frezzers and runs all my current games maxed out like a dream

Ye the freezing is hit and miss and I think this is where SimBin need to work with these Hardware vendors to optimize the driver's better for this game, like other game developers do to insure the best possible performance and stability.. If this don't happen then I fear this freezing for some will never go away. But hope thats not the case.

I would like if Simbin made a patch regarding rolling start. For example, I would like too drive the hole formation lap my self. And would very much like too see the safety car more often on the track when a accident happens. All this for more realism in the game. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back