RACE On patch coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Found this in the mailbox today:

Race On was our main release of the past months and our development team have been delighted with all your
positive comments and words of encouragement on that release. Makes it worth all the long hours ;)
Our hard working team have been very busy since RACE On went public though, and in the near future we
intend to release a new patch to resolve significant issues that you have been kind enough to report to us.
The patch will as always be backwards compatible, meaning that RACE 07, GTR Evolution and STCC owners
will also feel the benefits. The patch is currently in heavy testing.

Found this in the mailbox today
Race On was our main release of the past months and our development team have been delighted with all your
positive comments and words of encouragement on that release. Makes it worth all the long hours ;)
Our hard working team have been very busy since RACE On went public though, and in the near future we
intend to release a new patch to resolve significant issues that you have been kind enough to report to us.
The patch will as always be backwards compatible, meaning that RACE 07, GTR Evolution and STCC owners
will also feel the benefits. The patch is currently in heavy testing.

:

Sad to so say it but this always makes me nervous. Simbin have a habit of letting errors slip through the testing phase. But I'll reserve judgement until the patch comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%