Race On Demo released

Eschborn, October 8, 2009: The games publisher bitComposer Games today released a demo version of the new racing simulation RACE On. Virtual racing drivers can now complete the first laps with two cars: the Dodge Challenger SRT8 and the Seat Leon TDI. The demo has two game modes and two tracks for car racing fanatics: Oschersleben and Falkenberg. A multiplayer steam demo is also planned and will be available shortly.
The RACE On demo has two game modes: in “Racing Event” mode players must complete a whole weekend of racing, including training, qualifiers and the race itself, whereas the objective in “Time Attack” is to achieve the fastest lap around a circuit.

Source

Download

Attachments

• raceon_logo.jpg
    raceon_logo.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 284
Ok,i did some laps with the demo, Its not a new game imo but just an expantion pack for EVO. Little bit the same as from Race 07 to EVO a new jacket around the same game. Some nice changes in the layout and menu and a good point is you are warned if your graphics settings are to high and the game will set it for you. But with a new mod for this do i install that one again in the Race 07 folder ?? Will be a busy folder with Race07 ,GTR Evo and Race on all in one . Not sure i like the idea and the price for 1 game if you look at it like i do.
Just my 2 cents here, feel free to make me buy it :)

I know Michael, but why 30 dollars for an add on ??
For example i bought ARCA 1,5 years ago and it is still updated for free including new tracks .

30 dollars is like 20 euro's which i find a very reasonable price for an add-on. Every game i purchase i compare to buying a pair of jeans, and then the price of a game suddenly seems very low if you see how much you use it :)

I still think in the end its one game and that one game is >100 Euro if you count all the addon's released.
There are better mods made by devellopers then in the game it self, So if you make an addon it should be something special should it not ??
Overall it still looks the same, good !!! no doubt about that !
But i was hoping for something special :)
But if i think its a pair of jeans i might feel better :glasses-cool:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing