Race On Demo released

Eschborn, October 8, 2009: The games publisher bitComposer Games today released a demo version of the new racing simulation RACE On. Virtual racing drivers can now complete the first laps with two cars: the Dodge Challenger SRT8 and the Seat Leon TDI. The demo has two game modes and two tracks for car racing fanatics: Oschersleben and Falkenberg. A multiplayer steam demo is also planned and will be available shortly.
The RACE On demo has two game modes: in “Racing Event” mode players must complete a whole weekend of racing, including training, qualifiers and the race itself, whereas the objective in “Time Attack” is to achieve the fastest lap around a circuit.

Source

Download

Tried the US in Falkenberg in time trial...

When I drive the car gets into neutral after I take control, when I shift, I see the arm moving but I get directly back to neutral (having a G25), any idea?

Just found it, used the paddles...

Was a switch on the advanced tap, was the only thing i had no clue what it was for. Using German menus, translated would be 'Hold key for shifting' was on 'On' set to 'Off' now I am fine (5th from top)
The real translation is:
'Hold button for gear'

It's there for H-gate. As that option makes sure that when you put it from 5th to neutral, that it is neutral ingame as well.
If that option is off with a H-gate, and you go from 5th to neutral, it stays in 5th in-game.

Edit:
Downloading the demo as well. Just to see whether it's different to beta.

It's going ok here with 430KB/s?

Love the menu. I always use the STCC menu but when Race on comes out i go for that. Btw Coronel gets annoying after a while. :D
Really like the Diesel. It feels weird in de beginning after that it's very nice.
American Muscle is a blast to drive, lots of powersliding.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 189 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 247 13.5%