Race of Champions Live on the 12.01. 19:30 CET

The Race of Champions is a regular end of season event that promotes the competitiveness of the drivers but also to let them have fun. After an incredible 2012 season, Precision Motorsports host another year of Race of Champions with some of the great names of Sim Racing appearing. A tantalising prospect for this year’s RoC will be the first run and introduction of rFactor 2 to the Sim-Racing community.

Be sure to look out for the likes of Bruno Marques - 3 times FSR World Champion, current FSR World Champion and triple world champion Bono Huis, Stoffel Vandoorne of Formula Renault 2.0 (champion) fame moving up to 3.5 in 2013, iRacing's stars Jeremy Bouteloup and Pablo López (www.pablolopez.pro - live broadcast from his POV) from RadicalsOnline, 2012 FSR World Series champion and last year's RoC finalist Jack Keithley, FSR World Championship race winner and 2012 World Series vice champion Ivar Kalamees, 2011 FSR World Series champion, 2010 RoC finalist Jeffrey Rietveld, former FSR World Championship driver and double RoC winner Ondrej Kuncman. 2011 FSR World Championship vice champion Mikko Puumalainen and others.

Tune in on Saturday 12th January at 19:30 CET for what will be an explosive round of racing.

RoC-Banner.jpg

So far it was only used for this one event, I will see if we can release it in the future, however it would need some polishing before that, and it would depend on the original author agreeing to releasing it to rFactor 2 as well.

As soon as I have time to continue working on it I will do that and then we might see a public release.

thanks! I appreciate you may be busy but would be interesting to see how times compare :)
So far it was only used for this one event, I will see if we can release it in the future, however it would need some polishing before that, and it would depend on the original author agreeing to releasing it to rFactor 2 as well.

As soon as I have time to continue working on it I will do that and then we might see a public release.

Just a heads up to all that have watched the Broadcast back or Live. It was the first time both Mat and I had used rF2 for broadcasting. I had a few difficulties with alt+tabbing and it caused a few bumps in the stream, I apologise for that.

Also, I called a few things wrong such as giving Lopez a free World Title :p - I am sorry for that, bit rough after a few months off but still thoroughly enjoyed.

Cheers all.

Just a heads up to all that have watched the Broadcast back or Live. It was the first time both Mat and I had used rF2 for broadcasting. I had a few difficulties with alt+tabbing and it caused a few bumps in the stream, I apologise for that.

Also, I called a few things wrong such as giving Lopez a free World Title :p - I am sorry for that, bit rough after a few months off but still thoroughly enjoyed.

Cheers all.

great job for the people who do everything for us(simracers)
In spare time u commentating guys are truly the best

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years