Race injection race's too easy?

Im playing wtcc o8, or 07, and ive got ai set to 90% but on my very first quily session, i got 1st place after just 4 laps, now i regard myself as a crap driver
Have i missed some settings somwere to make it more harder
Also, how do i turn of steering help, it seems to be on, and i notice it more when going round corners, its like the car whants to drive itself
regards
Engage
Plus any tips for a noob in touring car races

When the game asks you to choose a difficulty level, go for custom. There you can put AI to 100-110%, 90% is definitely slow, I found 100% good when I started playing this game, though it wasn't really hard, it's good for casual playing I think. 110% is the maximum setting you can set the AI to, and they're showing some serious speed then.
You can turn off every driving aid on the same screen, or if you forgot to do that there, you can use the F* keys on your keyboard to turn them on/off.

Im playing wtcc o8, or 07, and ive got ai set to 90% but on my very first quily session, i got 1st place after just 4 laps, now i regard myself as a crap driver
Have i missed some settings somwere to make it more harder
Also, how do i turn of steering help, it seems to be on, and i notice it more when going round corners, its like the car whants to drive itself
regards
Engage
Plus any tips for a noob in touring car races
In all of the gMotor 2 games, there's a huge difference between 90% difficulty and 100% difficulty; try 100%, or even 95%, and it will be a lot harder, trust me!
I haven't played RACE Injection, so I can't tell you about the aids; in some Sinbin games, like GT Legends, the aids are controlled by the difficulty level and hard to change independently.

I haven't played RACE Injection, so I can't tell you about the aids; in some Sinbin games, like GT Legends, the aids are controlled by the difficulty level and hard to change independently.

In the Race series they can also be determined by the difficulty, though you also have the option to choose 'Custom'. It allows you to set individual aids and the AI difficulty to whatever you like.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back