RACE Injection announced

Now i regret of buying almost all of them separately. But it's nice that it is under one package, like it should've originally sold. But now the GTR3 MUST come, otherwise i will never even spit at their direction. We payd for the developement by buying these expansions, i think they've made that clear. Now, get to work, we are you're bosses from now on!

SimBin. time to start releasing developement progress updates, videos, anything that will proof that you are actually working on it.

Now i regret of buying almost all of them separately. But it's nice that it is under one package, like it should've originally sold. But now the GTR3 MUST come, otherwise i will never even spit at their direction. We payd for the developement by buying these expansions, i think they've made that clear. Now, get to work, we are you're bosses from now on!

SimBin. time to start releasing developement progress updates, videos, anything that will proof that you are actually working on it.

Yes we can, I want Kennett for president

Details needed first.

What if I have this set, and want to join a race with a car and track which are also in Race07 with some extension. Will it work, or will we get even more unkowns.

It is clear that SimBin needs some money. Just hoping that they spend it on the right things, i.e. GTR3.

Do I understand it right that there will be new content in it as well? 9 tracks and 23 cars, sounds like something STCC. Or is it 23 different cars? Someone needs to count how many cars we already have:) They say we'll have 85 together with these. And that's sure not the number of liveries:)

BTW Marcus on RaceRoom said it'll be possible to buy the content in this expansion individually, so you won't need to buy the expansions you already have, that the retail version will contain. Sounds Race On-ish to me btw. (STCC in the bundle there)

First impression.....I was excited....then dissapointed!

I was at least expecting an new add-on pack, not a "bundle" of what we have already got...ok so maybe there is a bit of "extra" stuff in there.....but thats not even mentioned in their "botched-together" promo...

One thing I will bring to you guys attention is.....while not cutting edge the race series does it's job well. I'm not in the position to be able to run out and buy the latest PC gear to keep my system up with all the latest requirements for a game (which is getting really rediculous to say the least) the costing of required rigs for modern games (which need to be updated every month) could go a damn long way to actually buying a racecar and getting onto an actual track.

Race, as old as it is - looks stunning on MOST PC's and this is a great thing...casual gamers, or gamers on a tight budget can still get involved with a highly competitive race-sim without needing to sell their soul over and over on a near monthly basis to Intel, AMD etc etc.

For new guys this could be a great bundle...alas for us "ol timers" it seems like the ball has been dropped again...I suggest that we as a "Race" community try to get more coverage for the race series instead of always "bagging" Simbin for not delivering the "NEXT SUPER-SIM"....utilise what we have well in the meantime......

Just my opinion (and I'm sure many will dissagree with it)
Chris

I suggest that we as a "Race" community try to get more coverage for the race series instead of always "bagging" Simbin for not delivering the "NEXT SUPER-SIM"....utilise what we have well in the meantime...

I don't think we are bagging SimBin, actually I don't know many communities that have been so supportive towards the RACE Series as ourselves for the last five years. Simbin did that themselves by announcing a new GTR title last year in March with a lot of arrogance towards competing titles. Have a look at the screenshot and try to figure out what it actually says (is it a coincidence that the pitboards use F / USA (Forza) NS / USA (need for speed) and GT / Japan (Gran Turismo) with GTR / Sweden victorious on P1). It would have been humor if they had actually released a monster sim (GTR 2.5 will do btw) but now after 17 months it more looks like a case of put your money where your mouth is, if you ask me.

Simbin have said many times now: "No this is the final expansion pack for the RACE Series, the next release will be our new game and engine". A few months later everybody has forgotten those words and BAM there is another expansion pack for RACE 07 :)

So who is exactly bagging who?

I don't think we are bagging SimBin, actually I don't know many communities that have been so supportive towards the RACE Series as ourselves for the last five years. Simbin did that themselves by announcing a new GTR title last year in March with a lot of arrogance towards competing titles. Have a look at the screenshot and try to figure out what it actually says (is it a coincidence that the pitboards use F / USA (Forza) NS / USA (need for speed) and GT / Japan (Gran Turismo) with GTR / Sweden victorious on P1). It would have been humor if they had actually released a monster sim (GTR 2.5 will do btw) but now after 17 months it more looks like a case of put your money where your mouth is, if you ask me.

Simbin have said many times now: "No this is the final expansion pack for the RACE Series, the next release will be our new game and engine". A few months later everybody has forgotten those words and BAM there is another expansion pack for RACE 07 :)

So who is exactly bagging who?

Exactly, +1 for this. I'm still a supporter of SimBin, RACE is highly underrated series but i won't be like this forever. GTR2.5 will do, i would be happy with that. They really have to show what they have been doing, progressreports, please!

I don't have all released expansions, so i'm gone buy this dvd to have it all (plus nice dvd package) and support SimBin team.
And i think they are deserved to get all pennies for their work.

I don't have all released expansions, so i'm gone buy this dvd to have it all (plus nice dvd package) and support SimBin team.
And i think they are deserved to get all pennies for their work.

Not when they are milking this game as much as they have its not as if they've really introduced any good features with any of the expansions, probably biggest one was the hillclimb

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%