RACE forum updates! Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Yo!

Besides a new fresh style for the upcoming game i have made some changes in the setup section of this forum. I have merged the touring car setups into one forum because the amount of sub forums wasn't manageable anymore.
With RACE On there will be more and more cars coming and I am having a day job in modifying thread titles to get some order in it. To avoid a huge workload in the future please do me a favor and read the sticky topics in each setup sub forum: they are there for a reason!!! Each sticky has the specific car list written down where you can copy and paste from if you don't know the correct car names. Also every sticky has a link to alphabetically sort the forum so you get some overview in the bigger ones

So if you share setups with others please make sure you use the right format for the thread title! With more and more setups coming in each day it is vital to keep those forums nice and clean.

Thank you :victory:

Edit 1: there might be some huge typo's here and there but they will be fixed later on. At this moment I can't even stare normally to the screen anymore lol
Edit 2: For all those people that only lurk and download in the setup forum and can't (or refuse, yes :( those people are here too) share a setup with others, it would be nice for all of those setup creators that spend a huge amount of time to create a setup, to hit their thanks button
post_thanks.gif
as appreciation if you like the setup you downloaded from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.2%