F1 2010 Race engineer

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
what nationality is the race engineer and what is his first name
we think his name is Frederic "Fred"
and his nationality we guess to be a mix of British Aussie

His name's Rob and he's from Newcastle in England

Nah he's not from Newcastle, He's from Middlesbrough, there's a pretty big difference (like 40 miles). He is suppost to be a personifaction of Rob Smedley, Filipe Massa's race engineer. There seems to be alot of ignorance regarding the north of England, for example, Eddie Jordan saying that Rob Smedley is from Yorkshire, which isnt true, Middlesbrough is in Cleveland. Other people seem to think he is a Geordie, which isnt true either. There is a common misconception that if your from the North East of England, your automatically a Geordie, which isnt true, try telling that to Sunderland and Middlesbrough football fans :tongue:

In from Plymouth but live in the north east - gateshead to be precise which even the local news will have a reporter stood next to the angel of the north while talking about a newcastle story :D But i must say it works the other way way round too. Generally the opinion is that i must come from the London area because im a southerner, when actually its the other side of the country :D

Anyway a little off topic there. I believe the mechanic is actually a closet sand dancer :D Haway the bairns on primes leek man

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 109 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 82 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 113 13.4%