Race Department World Map

Finland!

P.S. I'd rather not paint Greenland for Danish people. Yes, it is part of Denmark but I find it quite funny looking as it is :)

Finland!

P.S. I'd rather not paint Greenland for Danish people. Yes, it is part of Denmark but I find it quite funny looking as it is :)
What do I do when someone says Greenland though? I'm only going by the 197 countries, no dependancies separate. So Greenland and the Faroes will stay with Denmark. Also, you'll notice that French Guiana and New Caledonia are coloured in with France, as Overseas Departments, they do have the same legal status in France as Corsica almost.

Basically, I know my countries and this is how it's staying :thumbsup: But thanks for the feedback.

What do I do when someone says Greenland though? I'm only going by the 197 countries, no dependancies separate. So Greenland and the Faroes will stay with Denmark. Also, you'll notice that French Guiana and New Caledonia are coloured in with France, as Overseas Departments, they do have the same legal status in France as Corsica almost.

Basically, I know my countries and this is how it's staying :thumbsup: But thanks for the feedback.

You should put, Norway and southern Sweden under Denmark too, just to see if anyone notices :p

btw. what if someone is from the north or south pole, it's not on the map, thats not fair ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back