Race Department vs Wham! 2015

let's give the free/better version a start aswell.
Hello and welcome to RaceDepartment vs Wham!. To win the game, you have to make it to the start of 2016 without hearing the song Last Christmas by Wham!

Rules:
  • You must make it to new year in your time zone, this is the end point.
  • The original Wham! version is the only one that eliminates you. If you hear a cover version, it doesn't count as an elimination.
  • When you hear the song, it counts as being Whammed! and you must post that you were eliminated and how.
  • No bait and trapping on this thread. Any links to the video not clearly marked on this thread mean an instant disqualification for the user linking.
  • You have until 1st December to sign up, but the competition starts from when you sign up.
  • Be honest. If you have been Whammed! don't hide it.
  • This thread is a safe zone. Listening to the song on this thread doesn't count as a Wham!ming. Use it to check if what you heard was the original version or not.
Tips:
  • Don't trust anyone. If you tell someone you are doing this and they aren't, they will try to Wham! you.
  • If you do hear it start to play, you are out, so keep listening to see if it is the Wham! version or a cover, you could be lucky.
  • Radio stations, TV channels and shops are all danger zones, be prepared to turn it off/leave/cover your ears and go "lalalalalalala".
  • Turn the volume off before clicking links, there is no penalty for seeing the video.

All in all, enjoy and don't get Whammed!

Last edited:
Signed up user list:
@Milos
@Benutzername
@Andrew

@oorjit07
@Joel
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham

@Rui F. Martins
@David O'Reilly
@Oscar Hardwick
@oldwolf
@Dave Stephenson
@Karl Fuss
@Hiroshi Awazu

Wham!med users list:
04.11.2015. / "where is the dislike button?" @Benutzername said, furious after having no chance to avoid @kedy89's 2001 Austrian GP tarp
27.11.2015. / @Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham has been Whamed
08.12.2015. / @Hiroshi Awazu definetly won't be getting groceries at the Wham! store anytime soon
and, a 2-man special night! @Dave Stephenson was caught too.
09.12.2015 / When someone sends you a christmas gift/card that plays Wham, then you really know either that they hate you, or that they are really good at trolling. Well someone did that to @Andrew today.
and another one! Damn this week is tough.
@Joel, what did you think of the inspirational music btw? :)
25.12.2015/ While wrapping presents! Seems like @Oscar Hardwick was a naugty boy this year ;)

Last edited:
I just forgot about that game and song.... Oh nooooooo not again

But hey, i am in.
Same procedure as every year.

And its not that i dont have time for more games together with RDFR, FFG, F1, F1E,RPS, GPTCC...

(Still no time for the manager, though :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
or here
but yes sort of, on the radio, in the streets, basicly unless you hear it in this thread it counts as being Wham!med ;)
(mostly beware of users who have been Wham!med already and will try to Wham! you too.. I mean Jim)

Last edited:
Basically you do nothing for the game. But when you hear it somehow in real life (anywhere, this thread does not count as an exception to see if you heard the corret song...), just a part of it is enough, you have to be honest and write it down here - You got whammed and are out.

just "survive" til 2016.

Very passive game. But you can inrease chances if you avoid supermarkets, radio, advertising, public in general,... :p

Okay, so, not for me this time...you have ruinned my xmas...;) ;) ;) JK
Naaaaaaa... I am with ya, if you want or not !!! Because I like you ALL. So, ban me...LOL :) :) :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%