Race Department Forum Racing - Season 37

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
Welcome to the 37th season of Race Department Forum Racing!
banner.png

Joining
Joining is quick and simple. Just make a post stating your interest to join. You must pick a LMP1 car from the years between 2000-2020. There won't be teams in this season and everyone will compete with their LMP1 car as a single entrant.

The 24-Hours Racing System
  • There will be 24 races, but these will not be separate races and each will advance the Le Mans by 1 hour.
  • Each minute (counted after the hour begins until you post 'finish') in real life will cost 1 second in the race. In the end of 24 races, the driver with the least amount of seconds will win.
  • Failing to finish in a hour will give a set amount of seconds disadvantage. It will count as if you finished 24 hours later after the start, so it will give you 1440 seconds.
  • In case two drivers finish in the same minute, the one who finish ahead will gain a 0.1 seconds advantage.
How to race each hour?
As soon as a race has started, you have to post "Finish". That's all you need to do to play the game. You are encouraged to not post anything after you post finish while the race is active, because it might make things messy for me to calculate the seconds. But there won't be any penalties. Let's just enjoy the game casually without any strict rules.

!!!THERE WON'T BE ANY DOWNTIME DURING THE GAME!!!
In the same post I write the current standings, I will also start the next hour. So there won't be any downtime during the game.

EACH HOUR WILL LAST at least 24 HOURS (in real time), but the maximum length is not set and the next hour can start anytime after 24 hours.

Start times
I will try to start each hour (race) on a different time. But it might be quite impossible for me to start a race on each hour of the 24 hours. I might start races on half-hour marks to make each starting time unique.

Future plans
This season will be a trial for the Le Mans 24 hours format. If it goes well, we might spice things up in the future seasons with pitstops and changeable weather mechanics.

ENTRANTS
JASON LUTZ - TVR REBELLION 2018
2018TVRRebellion.png

JIMMY LAAD - BENTLEY SPEED 8

BentleySpeed8.png

MARK LINTLER - PESCAROLO C60
Courage-DL17.png

TOBI KEDERER - ORECA COURAGE LC70
Courage-Oreca L70.png

OLD WOLF - TOYOTA TS050
Toyota-TS050.png

SASHA JEDNAK - PORSCHE 919